twentyfour

This is the day.

The day when The Fall Of Jake Paul is being filmed.

Logan was renting the same house and the same cars, that were in Jakes music video, just to piss him off. I personally thought that Logan wouldn't be so clever about to think of this idea but I guess I was wrong.

Sleeping in the new room, the new house, was brilliant.

The feeling that I had was weird.

I just was so happy that I got a house all by my self.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to see something, you know?

Blinking a few times, I finally got to see something.

And what I saw was my beautiful and clean bedroom, which the cleaness is going to change in a few days probably, knowing that I'm really lazy, especially talking about cleaning my room.

Finally I got the strenght to get myself up from the bed and start moving, because Logan is coming to pick me up.

I stepped to my dresser, and pulled out some shorts and a stripey top, today was a warm, sunny day, judging by the view from my window.

I went to my shade rack.

Yeah, I have a rack for my sunglasses.

I have an obsession with sunglasses, like Corbyn with Yeezys or shoes in general.

After standing in front of it for a few minutes I decide for these cool blue ones, the aviator style. I haven't worn them for a while.

My doorbell rang, after a few seconds I hear someones footsteps echoing in whole house.

''Logan?'' I yell to make sure he hears, and close my bedroom door.

''Where are you?''

''Coming!'' 

I ran down the stairs, greeting my brother, with his gold shades on.

''The gold shades are back?'' I ask raising my eyebrows while locking my front door.

''The gold shades are back.'' He says smirking at me.

We got in the car, seeing Kong, Ayla and Brendon.

I greeted them all and pet Kong a little.

While we were going to the house, me and Ayla just chatted about some new things, that were happening in our lives.

The house was big, really big.

It was one of those modern houses. It had an infinity pool. An infinity pool.

I just went around the house to just see everything, hoping I'm not going to get lost.

''If you got lost, I would've found you.'' Someone said his voice echoing through the corridor, making me jump a little. Did I say that out loud?

''Seavey!'' I turned around to face him, his smile was making me melt into a puddle on the floor.

''Princess!'' He was coming closer to me, his footsteps louder and louder until they stopped right in front of me. 

''Hiii!'' I said burying my face in his shirt, breathing in the smell of his cologne.

''Hiii!'' He said back to me, then kissing me, short and sweet.

''Why did you think you're getting lost?'' Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

''The house is big, duuh.'' I laughed at how annoyed he looked at me while I talked in that accent.

''You need to get rid of that accent, Princess, or I'm breaking up with you.'' He said seriously, dragging me down the hallway.

''I'm getting rid of it.'' I poured it out really fast, making him laugh.

We walked out of the house, I breathed in the air.

''Luna!'' 

''Corbean!'' 

''OOHHHH, WE GOT MATCHIN' YEEZYS!'' He said doing the thing where he jumps up and claps his feet together.

''YEAH, WE DO!'' I said doing the same.

''BUDDEYYY!'' Corbyn said coming and hugging me.

''I LOVE YOU!'' I said answering the hug.

''WHY DO YOU ALWAYS YELL?!?'' Zach said interrupting our hug session.

''I DON'T KNOW.'' I answered making all of us laugh.

''Okay, let's stop.'' Jack said, getting past us.

''Hey, Noodle.'' I said ruffling his hair.

He looked at me with a killer glare.

''Bye, gotta Zayn!'' I yelled running past Jonah and hiding behind him.

''Ok, let's stop this kindergarten, although it's pretty funny'' Logan chuckled at the last few words.

''Let's make the most fire song of 2017, shall we?'' He said looking at his camera.

While they were filming, I remembered that Logan has got a little surprise for the boys. He got their new song Something Different on the radio today evening. 

I don't know how they are going to react to these news.

I mean they're going to be happy but how happy?

The music video was doing great. And the day slowly started to turn into evening, that means closer to meeting Alissa. I'm so exited that I get to meet her today.

Right now was lunchtime, everyone was enjoying their meal. After a few minutes Logan is going to tell the news.

He called all of them in one of the rooms in the house, and said to sit down.

I was just standing in the doorway, leaning my side on the wall besides me.

Then someone came and said that their new single Something Different is going on the radio.

Without letting him finish Daniel just ran off, straight coming at me.

He ran so fast, I almost fell over but he picked me up and again turned around hundredths of times.

He stopped and looked at me.

His eyes were glossy, and they looked so happy, it made me happy.

"Don't cry!" I chuckled, rubbing away his tears, who were now sliding down his cheeks.

"I love you." He just said giving me another hug.

"Love you too, Seavey." I said smiling as he let me down.

After a few seconds everyone came out running around the backyard being really happy and smiling from ear to ear.

Logan being Logan again filmed everything, I sometimes wonder what he would do instead of vlogging. What he would do for his work?

The sun has gone a lot lower than I would've thought.

We're going to go back to the rooftop we filmed the Help Me Help You music video.

"Oh my gosh. Luna!!" I heard someone yell and got out of the car seeing the one and only Alissa Violet.

"Hiiii, Alissaaa!!" I said as we both dramatically ran to each other and got in a big, big hug.

A/N

My voice has been gone for the past few days, it's really horrible. If I talk I sound like a dying cow. XD