thirty

Jacks birthday was amazing. We had a lot of fun. Not much people were there, just the most closest ones.

Now a few days after, my throat is actually killing me right now, and no one knows because I just noticed it only yesterday late in the evening. I completely cannot speak normally, if I try really hard then I can only whisper.

King and Blue haven't left my side, all of the half an hour of rolling around in the bed.

My lazy laying around was rudely interrupted by my phone ringing, signalizing that someone is calling me. Great, I totally can talk!

I looked at my phone screen and read that Daniel was calling.

Shit!

Today is the day when they rehearse and sing and stuff.

I decline his call, and write him a message.

hi, what did you want?

nothing, just checking.

what are you doing?

rehearsing, why didn't you answer my call? is something wrong?

no, i just can't talk, my throat is very sore. that's all.

ok

i'm coming.

no no no no. don't.

He isn't answering me, that means he's coming.

Why did I even say something about my throat, I could've made up something.

I don't know why, but my eyes were closing after a few minutes but the door opened, making me open my eyes. And then I sat up in my bed, making my animals shift from side to side.

A little bit later I heard foot steps from the hallway, making their way closer to my room.

My bedroom door opened up revealing a really concerned Daniel, with flowers in his hand and a bunch of medicine in the other one.

My lips curved into a slight smile.

''Hey, princess. How you've been?'' He asked as he made his way to me and placing the flowers and all the other things in his hands on my bedside table.

''hey, nothing much, just the throat.'' I whispered and pointed to my neck, as he put his hand on my forehead.

''You don't have temperature, that's good.'' He smiled.

''why did you come? you can catch a cold right now.'' I furrowed my eyebrows as I slowly started to get up.

''Because I love you, and I care.'' He answered, as he slid his hands under my back and my legs, picked me up and it happened so fast I couldn't react. 

''Where to ma'dam?'' He asked in a british accent, making me laugh a little, although my throat is still killing me.

''i love you too, but you didn't need to come and i feel like you're being a little bit clingy today.'' I whispered as he made his way downstairs, laughing at the last part of my sentence.

"I am? Well, then there's nothing I can do to fix that." He chuckled as he put me down on my sofa. Then he ran upstairs very fast and came down with King, and a bag.

King jumped up on the sofa, and layed besides me, while Daniel went to the kitchen, returning with a cup full of tea and some kind of medicine for my throat.

I've turned on the TV and Riverdale is playing right now, and I'm just so into it right now, I almost spilled the tea on me.

Daniel reached for a throw, which was placed on the end of my sofa, and put it over me and him, as he layed besides me and snaked his hands around me, and his warmth made me so sleepy, but I pulled through because I needed to see Riverdale.

''you seriously are going to get sick.''

''I choose to be sick, not leaving you alone while you're like this.'' He said, then kissed me on the cheek a bunch of times, making me chuckle.

My sight went to my stairs, seeing Blue make his way to us, his little paws hitting the floor, while he's running, and then jumping in my lap.

It just feels so right, being here, with Daniel and my lovely pets, Logan and the boys by my side.

A/N

Oh my actual God?!?

It's #884 in Fanfiction!? I seriously am so happy, and thankful because of this.❤

Unbelievable.