sixty

December 23rd, 2017

Christmas is almost here!

If you know me, I'm a big Christmas addict if you could say. I love anything Christmas. King and Blue are already running around in their little Christmas jumpers. The whole house is really decorated to match, although I gotta say that sometimes I miss snow in Christmas here in LA.

So, talking about how we're going to party, we thought about something different (pun wasn't actually intended), because everyone always goes back home for the holidays but to switch it up we thought about making a party here in LA, tomorrow, and just invite all of our family members here, and Logan and Jake are going to be here, Jake guaranteed that Erika isn't going to be here but Team 10 is going to be here and it's alright.

I know there is going to be a lot of people, but I love the feeling of everyone being together in one place, enjoying the time of their lives.I have already done everything that needs to be done with the party and have scheduled everything to be just right.

If I know right then Daniel is soon coming over, as it's already evening and I'm exhausted as fuck right now, from running around all day.

''Is this yours?'' Daniel came in, not looking like I would expect to be. Because of that King wanted to jump on him really bad and see what he's holding.

''Where did you find him?'' I asked jumping up from the couch and walking to Daniel to take a look at him.

''He was sitting on your doorstep, I swear.''

''He doesn't have a collar.'' I said as Daniel handed me the little Samoyed puppy, who he claimed he had found on my doorstep.

'' I said as Daniel handed me the little Samoyed puppy, who he claimed he had found on my doorstep

(btw, this is a samoyed puppy)

Now, after a little while, Daniel and I have been calling everywhere we can and we asked if this puppy belongs everywhere, and looks like he doesn't.

''I guess you're a Paul, now.'' I said and looked at him as he started to lick my face just as I said that sentence.

''This is great.'' Daniel said as we watched King play with...

''Wait, what's his name?'' I asked.

Approximately 5 minutes later my door flung open revealing Corbyn and Christina, just like it would in a dramatic scene in a movie, and guessing by their face expressions and Christinas running they saw the puppy.

''What?'' Corbyn asked as I just nodded my head, not knowing what to say.

''What's his name?'' Christina asked.

''I don't know.'' I just laughed at how surprised they were.

''You shall call him Jack Frost.'' Corbyn said as we all bursted out in laughter.

''First, you're already Jack Frost. And second, SHE'S a girl.'' I was surprised at that the puppy is a girl, and castrated. It's weird that no one is missing her.

~later~

Right now, me and Daniel are sitting in my room, I'm sleeping in my bed with Blue, King and little Winter, with Daniel in front of us sitting on my desk chair, and plucking some random chords on his guitar.

Suddenly, some really known chords started to come up and after a few lines I started to film him.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

And after that word he saw me.

''You little bastard.''  he grabbed the half empty water bottle besides him and threw it right into my camera, and almost hit Winter, making me laugh and be angry at the same time.

''You almost hit her!'' I yelled before finishing the video.

''Okay, time for sleep! Yes, go to bed!'' I started to talk to them, King and Blue slowly went to their beds and Winter didn't get that so I just got up and put her in her new bed, and they just all were now sleeping in their beds, together. They looked so cute, I wanted to take a picture but I felt Daniels eyes going straight through me, because he didn't like to go to sleep with out me.

"I'm coming." I said just before turning the light off.

"That's better." He said as he gently pulled me besides him, under the fresh and puffy bed sheets. In about seconds time his hands were around my waist and on my back, but I'm not that dramatic anymore, because he has done it almost every day and I just let it slide.

"I know, I have said this a million times, but I truly love you." Daniel said as I smiled , although he couldn't see it.

"I know, I have said this a million times, but I truly do love you too, Seavey." And as I thought, he pulled me a lot closer and pressed his lips onto mine.

A/N

I'm sad to announce this but I'm ending my beloved book, but dontcha worry, there will be a sequel for this book, probably coming next year.