twentythree

I flutter my eyes open and I see a very known room in front of my eyes.

Slowly turning around, I was checking if Daniel was still asleep.

Luckily he indeed was.

Finally I can get up without him not letting me to do so.

"Not this time, Seavey." I whispered smirking and slowly sitting up and stretching out.

I felt something move.

And I turned around.

"What did you say?" I heard him say, and I shut up from the bed.

"Not this time, Seavey." I said turning to face him, showing him my tounge out and walking to the dresser. You can say that a solid quarter of my clothes now are in this dresser.

"Whyyy?" He groaned.

"I need to get ready to move in MY HOUSE."

"And plus, I need to take a shower, also." I said making him look at me, wanting to say something.

"Alone." I said coldly making him shut his mouth.

I went into the shower, warm water dripping down from my body, waking me up.

Today we're going to shop some furniture and some other things for my house. I believe that Jeff said that the moving company already have started to take my furniture from Logans apartment to the house.

Logan probably wasn't happy about waking up so early.

I laughed at the thought of that.

My legs hit the cold floor tiles as I stepped out of the shower making me shiver a little.

I changed into some ripped jeans and a black and white Maverick hoodie, letting my hair fall besides my face.

I got out of the bathroom and went to put on my white slip on Vans.

Going down the stairs I saw all of the boys already ready for going out.

So the placing in the cars was me, Corbyn and Jonah. In the other car Zach, Daniel and Jack.

I got in the drivers seat and waved to the boys so they come and sit down.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping." I said in a posh voice making them laugh.

A little bit later, and we're here.

So I believe that me and Daniel are searching stuff for my bedroom. Corbyn and Jonah are doing the decorating for my office/studio, and Jack and Zach are doing my kitchen.

I know I have three bedrooms but right now I don't need to pay so close attention to that.

"Look at this one." Right now we were looking for a new dresser. And I couldn't think which one is my favorite.

"You're the best. It matches my bed and as you can see I like the color." I said in a very posh voice.

He laughed at me and then got the dresser.

In the middle of shopping we run into Zach and Jack, they wouldn't let me look in the cart but they said that I'm going to love it.

They almost got kicked out of the mall because they all were fooling around being genuinely stupid, halfway through Corbyn and Jonah found us too and this turned into a mother with little kids scenario.

After ten minutes it looked like they were done with that and we went to continue shopping for my house.

Right now the only thing left was the decorative stuff, all of the furniture is already sorted out.