Chapter 3: Packing Up and Moving Out

The rest of the party passed by. I'd like to say without incident, but I'd be lying. As it turns out, Harry and Zayn somehow managed to sneak away from Louis and Liam while I was with Niall. The two of them sneaked into my kitchen, where a small crowd of people had went to get some space. Zayn climbed up onto the island, with many cheers from Harry, and began to dance around wildly. Alcohol affects your balance. Apparently, Zayn didn't get this memo. However, I think he figured it out, when he stumbled and lost his footing, causing him to fall off the island and crash into a drunk and cheering Harry.

Louis, Liam, Niall and I all missed this. I was sleepy, and wanted to talk to Niall without yelling, so we went upstairs to my room. As for Louis and Liam? They were frantically searching the sea of people crowded in my house for the two drunk members of One Direction. Louis and Liam had went back to where we had found them the first time, expecting the two boys to be dancing on my dining room table, when one of them was actually dancing on the kitchen island, and the other was being attacked by the floor on one side, and the dancing boy on the other side.

While all of this was happening, Niall was helping me to put sheets and covers on the beds in the two guest rooms, and then we fixed places in my bedroom floor in case they couldn't find their way to the guest rooms. The party continued on until about 2:30, when I went downstairs and told everybody it was time to go home, and then turned off the music. I walked back up the stairs as everyone filed out, and collapsed onto my bed beside Niall, falling asleep soon after.

The next morning, I woke up to my cell phone buzzing. I groaned, and reached over a sleeping Niall to pick it up. I typed in my code.

1 New Message from: Beth

Am I crazy, or is this Zayn Malik falling off the island in your kitchen? Attached was a video. I watched it, and that's where I found out about Zayn and Harry. The video was clear, and you could tell it was Zayn, but only if you looked closely, because she wasn't right up close to him. Coincidentally, the song blaring from the living room, was LMFAO's 'Sexy and I Know It' which only made the situation funnier. I burst into laughter as Zayn fell off the island, flattening Harry like a pancake. My loud laughter woke Niall, who slowly rose up beside me in the bed.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he rubbed his hands against his eyes. I removed my headphones from my i-Phone, and restarted the video. I positioned my phone so we could both see it.

"This." I said through my constant giggles. I quieted myself, and hit play. I was able to hold in my laughter until Zayn landed on Harry, and then Niall and I both burst into laughter. We watched it a few more times, and each time it was funnier than the last time. Especially when we were able to stay quiet long enough to hear the impact of Zayn hitting Harry, Harry's scream making it funnier.

"That's great," Niall said, still laughing.

"Great? No. That's epic." I quickly replied to Beth.

You're crazy. I typed, and hit send.

"You know what I find weird?" I asked. "You guys didn't get noticed." I said. Niall was just about to speak, when Zayn and Harry walked in.

"Who says we didn't?" Zayn asked. Both of them were covered in red lipstick, and had extremely messy hair. Harry came in massaging his neck and shoulder blades, and Zayn came in holding his rib cage. They squinted against the light, a hangover obvious with the looks on their faces. My mouth hung open, and then Niall and I cracked up all over again.

"Breaking tables, there Zayn?" I asked. "More like breaking Harry's." I snorted, and started laughing again. Niall was laughing so hard he somehow managed to fall off of the bed. Which only made the two of us laugh harder. Our faces were red, and tears were streaming down my cheeks. Zayn and Harry stared at us, confused.