Acknowledgements

Okay, so I don't know what to with myself you guys. Taken is finally over. Like.. what? I first started it in May, and now it's finally done. It has reached over 3 million views, and I have reached over 5,000 fans. And it was all because of this book.

I never in a million years expected it to get this big. I mean, I've reached number one before! It just doesn't seem possible that someone like me, from such a small town like I am could even achieve what I have.

I started out writing this for my best friend. You know, she means the world to me, and I was writing a book with her, and one day I was like 'Hey! Why don't I write a book for her, and dedicate it to her?' So, I ran the idea by her, and she got all happy and excited, which in turn made me happy and excited. There I was sitting around, trying to think of SOMETHING to use to write a story with, while listening to One Direction. And then, something amazing happened. I was listening to Taken, and Liam said 'Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me' and BAM! I had an idea for a book.

I didn't want it to be exactly like the song, so I switched it around a bit, and the next day I went to school and told Cayley about it. She loved it, and I began writing.

At first, it barely got any reads, but I didn't care. I was just glad my best friend liked it. I kept writing and posting, and suddenly all of these people knew about my book. I was getting message after message telling me they loved it.  It was alot to take in, ya know? I've never had this much attention, and it all hits me all at once.

The journey of Taken has actually been fairly long, and full of drama. From my book being stolen twice, to all of the people insulting the way I talk, and telling me my book is cliche, and that my best friend is ugly, and then me being rude to alot of you, but sometimes things get to me, and I can't help it. I've changed though. I've done my best to change. I'd just like to say to all of you who have stuck by me through everything, thank you. I love you so much.

And to all of the haters, I'm sorry, but your words no longer phase me. There's a difference between crticism, and being rude, and alot of you, are down right rude. So, instead of letting your words get to me, I simply delete your comments, and grace you with no response, as I am the bigger person. I just want to remind you, jealousy is an ugly thing, and that's what alot of you are. Jealous. Those of you who put me down, you only do it because I can do something you can't do for yourself.

Anyways, the whole point of this was to thank people, so here it goes.

First off: I'd like to thank my best friend, Cayley. Without her, this book would have never been born, and I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have.  She means the world to me, and she puts up with all of my stubborness. She keeps my life interesting with the things she says and does. She does her absolute best to help me when I need her, always trying to help motivate me when I have writers block, and not even music can help me. I owe everything to you, Cayley. Thank you. I love you. :)

Next: I'd like to thank my fans. You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. Like, at all. I've had people say I don't appreciate you. That's a lie. How could I not appreciate you?! Without you, this book wouldn't have gotten as far as it has. Without you, I probably wouldn't smile so much. A lot of people at my school don't understand why I write, and I'm self concious about writing at school, but when I get on here, and see how much you guys love my work, I can't help but smile. And honestly, some of you have brought tears to my eyes with your amazing comments. Thank you so very much for sticking with me, and supporting me through everything, and never giving up on me. I love you.

I'd like to thank my parents for bringing me into the world, because obviously, without them I wouldn't be here. ;)

I'd like to thank the wonderful boys of One Direction. For without you, I wouldn't have such amazing characters. You boys have put a smile on my face nurmerous times, and I know you will continue to do that. You inspire me daily. You may not know me, but I love you. Thank you.

And last, but most definitely not least: I'd like to thank the good Lord above for blessing me with my talent for writing. For some reason, you decided to give me this amazing talent, and I will never know why, but thank you. I appreciate it, and I love you so much!

So, thank you again to everyone and anyone who has had something to do with my book. I love you. Thank you.

*Stay tuned for the big announcement*