Chapter 11: Tours, Tigers, and Dares, Oh My!

--Niall's P.O.V--

"I call team captain!" Amberlynn called. Good. She'll pick me, and I'll be on her team. "Niall, you're the other." Or not. She ran to one side of the court. "A little friendly competition." I sighed internally.

"Alright." I walked over to the empty side of the court. Please pick Liam and Zayn. I can keep the shameless flirters away from her.

"Louis!" She yelled. "You're on my team." Or not. At least I can still pick Harry.

"Zayn." Wait, what? No! I change my mind! I want Harry! Too late now. "Get over here." I yelled. Maybe she won't pick Harry, and I can have him.

"Harry." Damn. "You're mine." Did you really have to word it that way? I mean honestly? Harry ran over to Amber and Louis, and Liam joined Zayn and I. I walked up to the net, and Amberlynn came to stand in front of me. "First team to 25 wins."

"Okay."

"Why don't we make this interesting? Losing team has to wax their legs." She grinned evilly at me. I had waxed my legs for charity once. Hurt like hell. I swore I'd never do it again. Not that my team was going to lose, I just didn't want them to have to do it.

"No way! I'm not doing it!"

"Awe, is Niall afraid?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Hell, no! You're on!" I stuck my hand under the net, and she shook it.

"I serve first."

"Good luck!" I called.

"Might wanna keep that! You'll need it more than I do!" And so the game began. Amberlyyn gained the first 2 points with her serves, but then Liam returned the third serve, and Harry missed it. What was weird about it, was that he didn't even try to get it. It dropped right in front of him, but he didn't see it.

It was my turn to serve. The ball went to Harry, and again he missed it. He was staring at something.

"Pay attention to the ball, not my butt!" Amberlynn yelled. Oh my God. Harry grinned.

"Sorry, Babe. You just look so good in those shorts." Anger flooded through me, and my eye twitched. Would they be able to tell it was intentional if I spiked Harry in the face?

One time, the ball went over, but it was really close to the net. She had to dive to get it. It sailed right back to our side, but dropped right by the net, giving the point to them.

I heard a sharp smack, and looked up to see Harry walking away from Amberlynn.

"Go, team, go." He said. What happened?

"Do you know how much it hurts to be slapped while wearing spandex?" She yelled. Then I understood: He had slapped her butt.

"No?"

"A lot! Do it again, and you'll be bald." No, if he does it again, he'll be dead.

Amberlynn was down in the digging position, and of course Louis commented about how Amber's butt was an amazing sight. 2/5 of One Direction are about to die.

The rest of the game continued. Harry and Louis made fun of her because she was too short to spike, and then Louis stole the ball, and she tackled him. Amberlynn set the ball up, and Harry spiked it over, giving Amber's team the winning point.

Shit.

I noticed blood running down her left leg. We got in the car, and started towards home.