Chapter 6

A/N: Okay guys, you have every right to be mad! I didn't update in a while because of some exams and projects I'm doing as last minute stuff. The exams are over so all i have to worry about are projects! So, I decided to give you guys two chapters! Oh, and there are some surprises in this chapter! Read to find out! (:

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!<3

Pic of Sam! Thought you guys might wanna see how he looks like. What a cutie! --------->
 <3

Arriving back to the packhouse, in my clothes of course, I headed straight towards the kitchen to make dinner. Once done, I trudged upstairs to my room to finish all my homework.

“Hey you,” a voice called out. Turning my head, I looked to see Olivia standing there with a smile on her face.

“Liv,” I smiled at her using my nickname for her.

“Whatcha doin?”

“Homework,” I mumbled quietly. She patted my head and giggled while I rolled my eyes at her.

“Arianna!” a voice bellowed out from downstairs, obviously picked up by my werewolf hearing.

I jumped, while Olivia looked at me with sympathy. She knew the treatment they gave me here, but she couldn’t do anything about it, mainly because I wouldn’t let her, and secondly because she would get hurt if she did.

I gave her a reassuring smile before running downstairs to see what the problem was.

I found Drew standing there with arms crossed with Dana beside him smirking at me. Uh-oh, this was bad.

“W-what’s wrong A-alpha Drew?” I questioned meekly.

“The guys decided to throw a party tomorrow and you need to get everything for it, and you have to clean up afterwards. That’s all, you’re dismissed,” I nodded before heading back up the stairs. I heard the sounds of Drew and Dana making out downstairs as I left them, feeling my heart shatter in a million pieces. My fragile heart, which was already covered in cuts and bruises, barely held together with small bandages, was breaking. Stupid mate bond! Why did I have to be stuck with a selfish, arrogant, player like Drew?

By now, small tears were spilling out of my eyes. I hugged myself with my arms, going up the agonizing stairs with my already worn out feet.

Smack!

“Stop crying you worthless slut! You’re nothing but a useless whore! Now get out of my sight!” My father said evilly from where he was standing on the stairs. He was holding a bottle of vodka in his hand and had a look of disgust covering his face. I cringed, barely noticing the burning sensation coming from the cheek were he smacked me. I picked myself up from the floor where I’d fallen from his slap and stumbled back towards my room. 

“Ari?” a soft voice spoke.

I was surrounded by warm arms that engulfed me into a hug. I immediately recognized my brother’s scent. I snuggled into him before letting my sobs out. They wracked my body, making it heave. Finally, after my long waterworks, I pulled away and looked up at Ethan.

“Who did this to you?” his voice eerily low as his eyes focused on my already bruising cheek. It didn’t take a genius to know that he already knew it was our dad that hurt me.

I gave him a small smile, telling him it was alright. But Ethan, being the stubborn one he is, stormed out of my room. I sighed, before walking towards my bed when another voice spoke out, sending chills down my spine.

“Well that bruise doesn’t look very good on your pretty face, now does it?”

I froze, not wanting to acknowledge that Drew, of all people, was in my room. I turned hesitantly towards him. He was standing by the door, leaning on the frame with his arms crossed over his broad chest. His eyes showed amusement but a flicker of hurt and anger passed. I blinked, almost like I didn’t believe he could care.