Fighting.

/Alexa's pov./

I huff and look away for Jeff earning a laugh in response. I'm done eating so I just sit there and do nothing until Jeff leaves. He's soon done and stands. "Come on princess." He says pulling me up I growl slightly and follow him to the staircase he leads me back upstairs and to his room I sit on the bed and look around at the room, blood stains in random places and hoodies on the floor. "So what do I do while I'm here?" I ask Jeff who is just watching me. "Don't cause me trouble." He answers I roll my eyes. "So what am I going to do lay around for nine mouths?" I ask. "Yeah, pretty much nailed it." He says I sigh and lay back. "What if I'm bored?" I ask. "You get over it." He says I groan in annoyance. We stayed like that for a bit me laying back on the bed and him leaning against the wall and I'm officially bored I mean like ultra bored. "What do you do everyday? You know other then jumping in girls windows?" I ask. "Well, if I'm not on a spree probably just hanging around the mansion maybe watch tv or play videogames." He answers I nod looking at the ceiling. "Uh how old are you?" I ask. "Fourteen." I sit up and look at him. "Really?" I sit up and look at him. He nods while looking on his phone. "Where's your parents?" I ask his thumb stops right infront of the screen. "Your awfully talkative today." He growls. "Yeah so what? That's all I can do." I snap back. "Listen, I can still beat you up!" He shouts. "Yeah? Go ahead. Kill me for all I care isn't like it will change the prefect image I have of you now!" I yell he growls. "Shut up and be quiet or I'll stab your arm!!" He yells getting louder. "Go ahead I don't have anything to do with it!!" I yell back he growls at me and pulls his knife out of his pocket I stare at it my eyes widen slightly but I brush it off. 'He wouldn't. But who knows.' I think. "Warning: shut. up." He says sternly standing over me he's very tall for fourteen. I stare straight into his never closing eyes and say two simply sassy toned words that set Jeff off. "Bite me." He growls and jumps on me pinning me on the bed I make a huff sound when my back hits the bed he puts his knife underneath my neck he's so close I can feel his warm breath hit my face. "You don't know when to stop do you?" He growls. "Maybe not but at least I have some sanity." I say he growls again and moves the knife to where it barely touching my neck. "What are you waiting for? Do it. If your so big and macho then do it." I say with a smirk he stares at me and presses the knife to my neck enough to draw some blood I gasp at the cold metal. He looks at me for a bit before sighing and getting off me he gets on his phone and very soon there's a knock at the door he opens it and E.j comes in Jeff looks at me and huffs stroming out of the room slamming the door. I look at the door breathing heavily and then to E.j. "Well that was some fight you two had. We could hear you from the front room." E.j says I sigh and lay back down I reach my hand to my neck feeling blood run down my neck and shoulder. "Is there something I can clean this cut with? It's hard to tell whats been on that knife." I ask. "Sure, come on." He says I sit up and follow him outside and to the bathroom he gets a cloth out and runs water over it. He brings it up to my neck and presses it down I gasp slightly in pain as he whipes off the blood. He soon sets the rag down and gets peroxide and puts it on a cloth he brings it to my neck and slowly presses down I hiss at the sting. He continues until it's completely clean he then takes the cloth with water and press it to my neck getting the excess off. "Umm where did Jeff run off to?" I ask E.j looks up at my face. "He's probably killing right now trying to blow off steam." He answers he finishes and puts everything away he leads me back to Jeff's room and shuts the door I sit on the bed and kick my legs a bit I'm so bored I can't take it.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the big fight. Comment what you think. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~