Breakfast Make Out.

/Jeff's pov./

I stomp down stairs and to the dinning room everyone watches me as I grab a plate for myself. "What are doing?" Ben asks. "That stupid spoiled bratt won't come downstairs so I'm getting my breakfast to go." I say finish making my plate before turning to leave but as I reach the door way a tentecale grabs my shoulder I sigh. "What now Slender?" I ask as I turn around. "Take food to Alexa." Slender says. "No. She can get it herself." I say turning around only to get stopped again. "It isn't about the girl it's about your spawn she's carrying. Now take this to her so it will stay healthy." He says using a tentencle to hand me a plate I roll my eyes taking the plate before walking upstairs and to my room. I open the door and sit the plates down. "Thanks E.J." I say. "No problem." He says before leaving. "Breakfast?" Alexa asks. "Slender's orders." I mumble still ticked as she takes her plate and sits it on her lap. "Well thank you Slender." She says before she starts eating I roll my eyes and take mine and sit in my chair befofe turning on the tv and starting to eat. We ate in silence as the tv played a random show I soon hear foot steps coming up behind me like I can't hear her I roll my eyes as I finish my breakfast placing the plate on a stand near by. "What are you doing princess?" I ask knowing shes right behind me. "Nothing." She answers I turn my head slightly to find her watching tv must have wanted to see it better. I grab her hand and pull her around the chair. "What are you doing?" She asks I remain quiet and pull her to my lap. "H-He-hmph!" I cut her off with a quick kiss. "You talk way to much." I say pulling her closer to me. "W-What are you trying to pull here?" She asks. "You made me bring you breakfast. You owe me." I say kissing her jaw making her whimper. "J-Jeff... down boy." She says I roll my eyes. "And why would I do that?" I ask. "You already got me pregnant." She says I smirk making my smile grow larger. "Now, now... I never said what I wanted from you. Someone's a dirty mind." I say teasingly her face goes red slightly. "I-I umm." She stutters I chuckle and kiss her nose quickly. "Just shut up before you embarrass yourself even more princess." I say. "I didn't- hmph!" I kiss her again this time longer I bite her lip earning a squeak and her opening her mouth I take advantage and slip my tongue in as my left hand holds her back up and my right travels up and down her side. I slowly rub her back with my left as we kiss making her moan slightly. Oh that moan sounds beautiful. She's sexy I'll give her that. I'm a bit shocked when I feel her tounge move to mine as she kisses back timidly. After a bit she slowly lifts her hands to my chest and pushes until we part. She pants and breaths heavily. "J-J-Jeff-.... need-.... b-breath." She says panting hard I shrug kissing down her jaw line slowly moving to her neck. I slowly place my lips on her soft, sensitive skin before nipping her neck earning a moan. I continue to kiss and bite on her neck until I find her sweet spot giving it a hard bite. "J-Jeff~" She moans. I soon pull away and she leans on my chest. "J-Jerk." She stutters making me smile a bit more. "Bratt." I say putting my chin on her head. "Has anyone told you your bipolar?" She asks I laugh slightly. "Many times." I answer she shakes her head and runs her hands over my hoodie in circles. "Why me?" She asks I raise a brow. "Hmm?" "Why did you do it to me. Why didn't you kill me like everyone else?" She asks. "I don't know. Just felt like it." She nods slightly. "Next time you 'just feel like it' make sure your careful." She says I nod slightly as I hold her. "You know this moment doesn't mean I don't hate you right?" She asks I chuckle. "I hope it wouldn't mean that because then it wouldn't be fun." I say she huffs and leans up punching my chest making me laugh as she trys to get off me. "Ah, ah, ah where do you think your going?" I ask grabbing her by her waist and pulling her back. "To the bed." She says. "Nope." I say pulling her back to rest on my chest. I rest my head on her shoulder and nuzzle my nose in her neck. "My toy." I whisper she huffs but finally gives in and leans back seemingly enjoying the tv as I hold her.

A/n.

Hey guys, Jeff is so bipolar but he is a murdering lunatic so I don't think it's far off. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this and remember to comment what you think of the book so far. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~