Perverted Killer.

/Alexa's pov./

I lay on the bed kicking my feet a bit. It's been a few hours since Jeff left and it's been pretty quiet. E.J just sat on a recliner chair and got on his phone while I hang half way off the bed kicking my feet a bit and staring at the door when suddenly the door slams open I jump and fall off the bed. "Ow." I say I look up to see Jeff standing in the door way his hoodie covered in blood I gulp and he shakes his head. "Hey Jeff. How was the kill spree?" E.J asks. "Fine." Jeff mumbles. "You need me anymore?" E.J asks Jeff simply shakes his head no and E.J nods walking out the door and closing it behind him. I get up and sit on the foot of the bed I look back to Jeff as he slips off his hoodie throwing it on the floor leaving him in a black t-shirt he goes to his dresser and then -ah! I squeak and look away blushing as he starts to remove his black pants I hear a chuckle and some movement then hear a zipper I sigh but still keep my eyes averted from him but feel someone suddenly move my chin up I look at him and his smile grows a bit bigger like he's smirking. "What's wrong princess? Isn't anything you haven't seen before." He says mockingly I growl and move my head away from him climbing up higher on the bed to get away from him I cross my arms and keep my glance from him I feel the bed sink down next to me. I just huff and scoot over slightly but I feel him move over closer I sigh and look at him. "What?" I ask he looks at me and smiles leaning in close almost connecting his lips to mine before going to my ear. "Just playing." He whispers I roll my eyes and get up off the bed. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Can I take a shower?" I ask he smirks again not making me feel to great but I brush it off. "Sure, my bathroom is that door right behind you." He answers I tilt my head slightly at why he's being not like mean. Whatever. I turn and walk into the bathroom and turn on the water but before I could think I hear the door close and lock I turn to find Jeff. "Jeff, why are you in here?!" I yell he chuckles. "Sorry princess, but E.J and I suppose to keep watch of you twenty four seven. Slenderman's orders. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now would we?" He says I growl. "I'm just taking a shower!" I yell. "That's all the time it takes and Slender wants you healthy for Jr." He says. "I don't care! Get out!" I yell. "Well, if you don't want me I guess I can go get E.J. But I've already seen you naked so do you really want to add E.J to that list?" He asks I think for a minute before sighing. He's right. I turn away from him in shame not wanting to look at him while I do this and blush hard as I start lifting my shirt I feel his stare on me the whole time as I strip I then get in the shower pulling the curtain closed I hear a whistle and blush even more I sigh as I feel the warm water run over me.

/timeskip/

I finished my shower and turn off the water I slowly peak out of the curtain to find Jeff still leaning against the door he sees I'm done and smiles. "Is there any towels in here?" I ask. "Yeah in the cabinet." He smirks I sigh and look away from him as I step out of the shower and open the cabinet grabbing a towel. I wrapped myself up so I'm covered and feel a little better I look at him and he unlocks the door opening it. "After you princess." He says with a bow. "Oh then thank you pervert." I say sarcasticly walking past him he walks in the room and sits on the bed looking at me. "Can you get me some clothes?" I ask griping my towel tightly still being uncomfortable with all of this. "Aww, but I like this better." He says. "Jeff!" I yell he chuckles and gets up. "Just playing with ya princess." He says he goes to the dresser and pulls out a black t-shirt and a pair of black sweat pants then turns to me tossing them to me. I catch them making my towel slip a bit but I catch it he then leans on the dresser. I quickly dress and sigh laying on the bed he chuckles and sits in the chair near a tv that's yet to be turned on. He turns on a random horror movie and I lay back on the bed I slowly start to fall asleep.

A/n.

Jeff you pervert!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment what you think of the book so far. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~