A Soft Side?

/Alexa's pov./

He's was blushing...

He's blushing?

He is blushing.

Why is he blushing? Is it because he hugged Sally? So he must only blush if he does something embarrassing. Well, embarrassing to him because I've never seen him blush before and we've had... much more awkward and embarrassing moments then this... enough said. I rub the back of my neck as he closes the cabinet and he looks at me. "What?" He asks I look away. "You're um... blushing." I say he stares at me a bit before shaking his head. "No I'm not. You need to get your eyes checked." He says I sigh and nod. "Do you want anything?" He asks I look down. "No." I say he sighs. "Fine. Come on." He says before pulling me out of the kitchen. I stumble a bit before finding my footing and walking to keep up with him. When we get to the living room he walks in front of Ben which makes Ben growl as he tries to fight in the LoZ game while looking around him. I wait till he's done battling before timidly walking past mumbling a sorry. I notice that Jeff's in between L.J and Ben I bite my lip. 'Sit next to the evil clown, or the perverted elf?' I think to myself. Soon I sit next to Ben because of my fear of L.J. After Jeff ate his chips he watch Ben play before groaning. "Ben... we've been watching you play this for a hour. Let someone else have the tv." He complains. "No." Ben replies. "Why don't you play it on hand held. Isn't that one of the Switch's amazing abilities?" Jeff asks Ben rolls his eyes. "Yes, but then you don't get the same feel as you do when you play on console." He explains. "Now shut up so I can watch the cut scene." He says Jeff smirks before looking over at L.J and gestures to something. L.J looks over and smiles before giggling a bit handing Jeff the tv remote. I know they have two of them but Ben usually keeps them away but this time I guess not. Jeff keeps his smirk as he flips the HDMI to 3 which is for the cable. Ben growls and glares over at Jeff whom just smiles. "Something wrong elfy?" He asks Ben rolls his eyes before getting up and putting the joy-cons on the system and pulling up into the hand held form before sitting back next to me. I sigh a bit as Jeff and L.J watches tv when soon I feel something on my thigh making me glance to where it is. I scrunch my nose a bit as I find Ben's hand feeling up my leg as he smirks looking at the screen still. I instinctively move towards Jeff a bit but Ben doesn't stop. Soon I feel his hand move up under my shirt making me squeak quietly. Jeff looks at me soon realizing what's happening. He suddenly pulls me extremely close where my body I pressed up to the side of his. He puts one arm around me and uses the other to lift my chin before crashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widen at the sudden public display of affection as he holds my head in place. I try to fight it but soon my eyes flutter shut and I let him kiss me. After a few seconds we pull away and my face flushes to a deep red before burying my head in his chest in embarrassment. "Don't worry. They don't care." Jeff whispers down to me but I still hide my face. But what I do notice is Ben stopped harassing me. I guess that Jeff... was helping me? No. There's no way. He just wanted to make out. There's no way this killer can have a soft side.