Morning Sickness?

/Alexa's pov./

I wake but feel something warm near me instinctually shift closer to the warmth and cuddle close to it I soon feel something wrap around me and I move my head to what feels like the crook of a neck I hear a familiar chuckle my eyes instantly snap open to find my face in the crook of this sick pervert's neck. I jump and push out of his arms causing me to fall to the floor with a 'thump' Jeff looks off the bed down at me with a smirk. "You need to be more careful. Remember Slender wants you heathy." He says. "Oh shut u-" I was cut off by a strong nausea feeling. I quickly put a hand over my mouth but feel it coming up and quickly get up and run to the bathroom. I sit over the toilet and immediately start vomiting hard. I continue this for a while until I start to calm down a little I lean up a bit. After I finally calm down I close my eyes and groan reaching up and flushing I stand weakly and look over to see Jeff in the door way watching me I cringe at the taste in my mouth. "Jeff is there a tooth brush I can use?" I ask. "Yeah sure." He says he walks over and opens a drawer and oddly enough there's a spare tooth brush. "Here." He says holding it out to me I take it and he gets out toothpaste for me and I put some on my brush he then grabs the toothpaste and puts some on his tooth brush I give him a weird look he looks at me. "What? I have to keep this smile beautiful don't I?" He asks I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say weakly I brush my teeth and walk back to the bedroom sitting on the bed. He comes in and looks at me I look up at him weakly I feel so sick I want to just die. "Well, you've seen better days." He says walking over to me. "Just kill me now." I say laying back on the bed holding my head which is now hurting. I feel the bed sink next to me and I look over to see Jeff looking at me. "Headache?" He asks I nod slightly. I start feeling really thirsty suddenly and look back to Jeff. "Hey Jeff?" I ask. "Yes?" He asks I move my hand from my head and just look at him. "Can I have a glass of water?" I ask he looks at me a bit before sighing. "I can't leave you alone so just give me a minute." He says he then gets on his phone I lay my head back looking off to the side trying to relax. I soon hear a knock at the door Jeff stands and walks over opening it but I still don't pay much attention to him. I soon hear the door close and feel the bed sink again. "Got the water." He says I look over at him and sit up he gives it to me and I quickly drink it. "Jeez, come up for air." Jeff says. I can't help it. I got really thirsty. I finished it and sigh breathing heavily he shakes his head taking the glass and getting up setting it on the stand. "Come on let's go down for breakfast." He says. I groan but stand and stumble slightly before following him to the door but stop when I realize something. "I can't go down there." I say he looks back at me. "Why?" He asks. "I'm not wearing a bra." I say he tilts his head and leans on the door. "So?" He asks I narrow my eyes. "Jeff! I'm not going out there without a bra." I say he sighs. "I'm sure no one will care." He says. "Oh I'm sure not, but I will." I say he rolls his eyes. "Well, I want breakfast and I can't leave you here so what do you suppose I do?" He asks I think a bit. "...bring it to me?" I ask he growls. "I can't leave you here, you know that." He says I sigh walking to the bed and sitting down. "I guess neither of us are going to get breakfast." I say he rolls his eyes before getting on his phone. I soon hear a knock I pull the blanket over me as Jeff opens the door and E.J comes in. "I'll be back soon." Jeff grumbles before going out the door. "Fine." E.J says he looks at me. "So good morning." He says I look at him and roll my eyes. "Oh yeah quite a 'peachy' day." I say he chuckles. "You know no one cares if your wearing a bra right?" He asks I blush just slightly and growl. "In a house full of males and the only other female is like eight years old, I'm not going to walk around like that." I say he shrugs. "Fair enough." He says I sigh and lay back on the bed with the blanket over me.

A/n.

Hey guys, I hope that you enjoyed this. I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but here we go. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~