Chapter 14

"RUN BABY RUN! DON'T EVER LOOK BACKKK! THEY'LL TEAR US APART IF YOU GIVE THEM THE CHANCE!" I belted as I danced around the kitchen on Saturday morning, one week after Ty asked me out. Honestly, nothing much had changed. The looks and whispers died down, but not completely. I didn't expect anything less though, the most popular guy in school was dating me, Riley Alexandra Montgomery, the girl who has been told eight times in the last week by multiple strangers that they thought I was gay.

Just as I was spreading WAY over the recommended amount of Nutella on my toast, I caught a silhouette out of the corner of my eye leaning against the counter top. I didn't even have to think to know who it was.

"You know, its rude to stare." Only then did I turn to face a smirking Tyler, not caring that I just caught him in the act. He shrugged and stepped closer, not failing to make my stomach explode with butterflies by the proximity.

"I couldn't help it, your singing is like a car crash. Its horrible yet I couldn't look away." I shot him my scariest glare but he literally laughed at me. "You look like a fucking constipated panda when you do that."  I  continued my terrifying glare and his laughter increased so much that he began to clutch his stomach with one hand, the other wiping away the tears forming in his eyes.

Asswipe. 

I attempted to take my leave but much to my dismay, his hand caught hold of mine. I shot daggers at him, which finally made him get his shit together. "Aw, I'm sorry Al I was just joking around. Your voice is like angels singing." He winked at me and then gave me a short kiss, which ended way too quickly in my opinion. But of course, I didn't let him know I enjoyed it way more than I should have.

"You can't just kiss me, what if I didn't want you to?" I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly.

"That's the thing though Al, I can kiss you whenever I want now. You're my girlfriend, remember?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me so close that I had to crane my neck tremendously just to see my favourite pair of brown eyes.

"Hmm yeah, rings a bell." I smile before proceeding to kiss him again, a bit longer this time. I felt him smirk against my lips as I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. We walked backwards until I eventually hit the counter. Just as I was about to deepen the kiss, someone cleared their throat.

"Good morning kids. Something you want to tell us?" 

Fuck

My parents were standing in the kitchen doorway, both still in their pyjamas because it was still quite early. Both of them looked extremely serious, but I could see the happiness in my mom's eyes and pure amusement in my dad's. I let go of the confusion I held, they were rarely ever home, like at all. As we got older they trusted us more to just have the house to ourselves.

"Actually, there is..." I began.

This should be interesting...

~ ~ ~

"So, you're dating now?" My father clarified, still looking quite amused with this whole situation. For the past half an hour, Tyler and I have been explaining to my parents how we came to be. From my birthday party to just this morning in the kitchen. We also told them about the time when Ty found me, after my date with Cam. I didn't tell them that he tried to rape me, I still wasn't ready to come clean about that. Only Ty knew about that and that's how I plan on it staying for the time being. Instead, we just told them that Cam offered to take me home and I declined, resulting in my falling into a ditch on the walk home. We also left out the parts about us making out, for obvious reasons.

"Yes, sir." Tyler replied. I stifled a laugh at his strange demeanour, the whole bad boy thing was gone and now it was MY tyler, the real tyler.

"Don't call me 'sir' Ty, you've always called me Drew, that won't change."

"But, of course there are some things that do need to change." My mother finishes for my dad. I smiled at this, I always felt so lucky for my parents to still be together. They were still so in love that sometimes I had to look away because of how cringe-worthy it was. "Firstly, we love you Tyler but you cant sleep over when Riley's here. Oh and, no going into her room alone and shutting the door. Other than that, this is amazing! I'm honestly just surprised it took you guys so long to admit your feelings. They're clear as day."

"They weren't that obvious..." I murmered. Although, nobody failed to hear it. The room erupted with laughter, Ty included. I just rolled my eyes and turned away, attempting to hide my blush.

"Anyway, we're going away for the week. I trust you kids will make good choices, see ya." My dad says as he rises from the couch, followed by my mother. They were dressed now and headed toward two large suitcases at the front door that I somehow failed to see. "Oh and tell Aiden we love him. Not you though you're a rat." my dad  flipped me off and started laughing. I laughed wth him when my mom slapped his hand down and scolded him for his childlike behaviour. That's what I love about my parents. They're incredibly hardworking, but they still go on spontaneous romantic holidays and are totally open and trusting with us.  

" I love your parents." Ty said, chuckling. I agreed with him and let him leave after a few minutes of talking. It was now around twelve and Aiden would be leaving for his Saturday training in ten minutes anyway. With a quick peck, he was out the door and I went upstairs to get ready for the day.

~ ~ ~

It was around eight thirty and I was just sitting on my bed, watching Pretty Little Liars. I was home alone, enjoying my peace and quiet until- Aiden got home from his date with Melody. I actually found out that they'd been seeing each other for almost five months, but only became exclusive around our birthday.

He burst through the door, looking like hell. His dark grey plaid shirt had half of the buttons undone and was untucked and creased. His hair was wild, looking as if he had been raking his fingers through it a lot. He was panting and his face was bright red, resembling a beetroot. But the last thing I noticed was, he was only wearing one shoe?

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." He kept muttering hysterically under his breath, gradually growing louder. I was actually quite frightened, Aiden was never like this. I was always the one that needed fixing, not the golden boy.

"Aidey, what's wrong?" He looked up from wear his head was held in his hands, his cheeks tear stained. "Tell me what happened." He looked relieved to see me but it quickly changed to devastation as he realised what he came into my room for.

"I was on my date with Mel," he began as he sat down on the end of my bed, me following in suit. "And I... well I told her that I love her." I couldn't help but let out a high pitched squeal, totally uncharacteristic of me. But then something dawned upon me.

"What's so bad about that?" he shook his head violently and tried to hold back tears as he became hysterical again.

My heart ached when I heard his voice crack on what he said in return.

"She didn't say it back..."

A/N- HELLO MY MUNCHKINS! I updated early!!!! I hoped you enjoyed, even though this was a shitty chapter. The juicy shit is coming though, scouts honour. ALSO I JUST WANTED TO TELL Y'ALL ABOUT MY CREEPY BEST FRIEND BAILEY WHO THINKS HE HAS A 34 INCH DICK.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Hollie xoxoxo