Epilogue

Aiden's hand gripped Melody's so tight that it went a milky yellow, but honestly I don't think she noticed at all. Her screams enveloped the room with an emotion I could not yet decipher. It was love, excitement, and a whole lot of pain.

"Okay, sweetie. You just need one last push." My eyes never left Melody's face as I gripped onto her other hand, desperately trying to calm her down through soothing words. It wasn't exactly helping. Her usual immaculately styled blonde hair was in a pile on top of her head, secured by a hairband. A sheen of sweat plagued her tanned skin and her booming brown eyes were burdened with deep bags from the ten hours of labour.

One last push. One last scream. One new cry.

"Its a girl!" A wave of euphoria washed over Aiden's face, now completely stained with his tears. Gently, he leant over and placed a gentle kiss on his new baby mama's lips. Feeling alien to look at such a special moment, I took this time to look around the room. In the corner stood my parents, both beaming at their new grandchild. Tyler stood right next to the chair I was sitting on and placed his hands on my shoulders, giving them a light squeeze. Mark, Roni and Liam were sitting on the chairs along one of the walls of the hospital room, looking both ecstatic and exhausted, just like the rest of us.

Melody's parents kicked her out of the house when they found out about the pregnancy, the day after my parents did. They were Christians and immediately shunned her, making clear that they never wanted to see her again. Ever since, she had been staying at our house. Mom and Dad let Aiden and her share his room, seeing as they were soon-to-be parents and all. Melody had made a bold choice to return back to school for our senior year. Obviously, when people found out they didn't react too well. Since Aiden, Tyler and Melody started to hang out with Isaac and I, they were ridiculed for not meeting the usual High School hierarchy.

I thought that was a load of bullshit.

The new born was wrapped up in a blanket, still covered in placenta, and handed to the young parents. They cried and cooed over the baby, giving me the opportunity to turn around and face Tyler.

"I told you it was gonna be a girl. My instincts are never wrong. Now you owe me fifty bucks." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and leant in closer to my ear.

"How about we re-enact Saturday's date instead" He whispered. My cheeks flushed a deep scarlet and my skin prickled in both embarrassment and temptation. On Saturday, Tyler decided to get a hotel room as a surprise six month anniversary gift. Halfway through the night, he kissed me. Lets just say things escalated from there.

"Can we please not talk about sex when a baby has just been born?" I whisper shouted, frowning when Tyler's lips quirked up into a smirk.

"Riley?" I quickly snapped my head back to the new family, terrified that Aiden had heard what we were talking about. He hadn't exactly found out that his best friend had taken his twin's virginity yet.

"Yeah?" I squeaked. Aiden was quite clearly too high on happiness to realise my unease and beamed at me.

"I would like to introduce everyone to our daughter. " I smiled at his enthusiasm and listened intently. "This is, Alexandra Justine Montgomery" He announced. My stomach flipped and I began to feel a little light-headed.

"Alexandra?" I whispered, just loud enough for my twin and Melody to hear. She managed to tear her gaze from her gorgeous baby, who hadn't cried since she was born a few minutes ago.

"Of course! We wouldn't have made it through this without you. And you're Aiden's other half, it only fits that we name our baby after her Aunt and Godmother- as soon as you turn eighteen that is." She chuckled through her tears. A scorching wave of tears streamed down my cheeks and landed on my unruly black curls. I looked over at Aiden for some kind of sign that this was in fact, real. He smiled and nodded his head vigorously.

"Oh my god!" I scrambled around the hospital bed and threw myself into my twin's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck accordingly. After just a few seconds, I turned to my new niece and couldn't help the tears that continued to fall. "Can I hold her?" I whispered timidly, Melody nodded and reluctantly handed me the almost weightless baby.

"Hello, little one." I whispered, wishing she would open her eyes. Almost on cue, her little eyes fluttered a little to reveal a dark shade of green. "She has her Daddy's eyes." I chuckled and looked at her little button nose "and her Mummy's nose." Everyone chuckled took their turns saying hello to the newest addition to the Montgomery family. Mom and Dad were last, insisting on taking their new grandchild to take her routine checks.

Once they had left, everyone followed in suit to leave the new parents alone. Out in the waiting room, I turned to face an extremely exhausted Tyler Cooper. I flashed my teeth in a million dollar smile and welcomed the familiar stampede that took over my stomach when I looked at him. He was just too perfect for words.

"She's named after me. Her god mother." I breathed, still not sure I could believe it. I felt so honoured and privileged that they would do something like that. The tears had now slowed down significantly but I still couldn't stop them from falling.

"I know, Al." He chuckled, a heart melting smile making his lips part. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes so I was almost eye-level with him. He chuckled again at my expense and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up more so our noses were touching. "Aiden told me a week ago that you and I were the god parents."

"He did? You knew? You're Ally's godfather?" I bombarded him with queries and tried not to melt when he smirked and raised one eyebrow.

"Ally?"

"Is that seriously all you got from that?" He merely nodded and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Ally because its pretty and her name is Alexandra so it only makes sense.

"Why not Alex? Or Lexi?" He countered.

"Because, when she's older and falls for the stupid self-proclaimed bad boy, he needs to give her a nickname. And Ally simply will not do." I finalised and pecked his lips. Ty smiled and leant his forehead against mine. Slowly, he let me slide back down his body so I was standing back on my feet again.

"I'm not a bad boy, Al. I don't wear leather jackets. Only a denim one." He smirked and eyes the jacket around my shoulders. My lips twitched into a grin.  

"As long as I wear this jacket, I'm yours. And I don't plan on taking it off anytime soon."

A/N- THATS IT! THE END OF THE BOOK! thank you to everyone who has been with me since day one. thank you to anyone who has made it this far

THERE WILL BE BONUS CHAPTERS!!! I promise

I love and appreciate you all so much.

thank you

-hollie xoxo