Chapter 15

"She didn't say it back..." His voice cracked as he raked his fingers through his thick black hair for what seemed like the hundredth time. This wasn't my Aiden. He was broken, a mere shell of his larger than life self. The thick air around us was painfully silent, the only sound being our thumping hearts and low breathing. Finally, after what seemed like millennials, Aiden spoke up.

"I-I just thought she loved me. Like how you love Ty..." His voice was defeated and muffled by his ginormus hands engulfing his face.

"What? I-I have no idea what you're talking about." I choked out due to his comment. He lifted his head and turned to face me, revealing his green eyes brimming with unshed tears and a puzzled look showcasing his features.

"You haven't told him, have you?" It was more of a statement then a question. He let out an exasperated sigh and squatted on the floor in front of me, he rested his arms on my knees and his head on top of them, looking at me through his ridiculously long eyelashes. I bit my lip, contemplating whether I should confess the love I have for his best friend.

I trust Aiden, completely. I know he'll respect not telling Tyler. He'd give me advice and comfort me. Even in his own crises, I'm his priority and as selfish as it is, I love that he does it. No one seems to care about me or my feelings, except for my twin. Mark isn't a very 'deep' person. Sure, he's my best friend but when I really need someone to talk to its Aiden. My parents are barely even present. I know they love us, unconditionally, but they abandoned us in a way I suppose. I couldn't even safely say that they know my middle name. Obviously if they thought about it for a while they'd come up with a correct answer but they've just never paid me attention. It's always been Aiden who was there for me, from the beginning. We've stuck by eachother always and raised ourselves predominantly.

I decided to tell him. I mean, no harm done, right? "No, not yet. I just don't want to scare him off. We've only been dating for a week and I'm almost certain he doesn't love me. But I do love him, an it scares the shit out of me knowing that I'm ready to take a bullet for him at any given moment. I just don't want to say it because then he'll straight up reject me so then I'll go down a downwards spiral because he won't want to tutor me anymore so I wont get into college and I'll end up being in a band that will break up in the first year because we kept writing songs about Ty and they'll get pissed of so I'll live with you and eat all of your food and you'll hate me and kick me out and then-" He cuts off my hysterical ranting by cupping a hand over my chapped lips and deadpanned.

"Ew! What the fuck Riley!?" I grinned triumphantly as he wiped his saliva coated palm on my blue bed sheets and stumbled back. "Riley. Look at me." I looked him in the eyes as he rose from the carpet and towered in front of me, hands on hips.

"What?"

"Tell him" his tone was demanding, which I most certainly did not appreciate.

"No."

"But-" he was cut off by the door swinging open. Melody entered in the same way Aiden did and was drenched head to toe from the rain. I looked at my brother to see his reaction, he was just standing there, absolutely devoid of any emotion. She bore into his eyes, her brown ones bloodshot from crying it seems. I on the other hand, was furious. This little bitch thinks she can just lead my brother on, make him fall in love with her and then just break his heart? She had another think coming. I was going to take her peppy little pom poms and shove them right up her fucking-

"I love you too." Her voice was confident as she let out a sigh I didn't even realise she was holding. Aiden's face instantly lit up as he lunged at her, obviously about to kiss her before she held out her arms to stop him. They seemed completely oblivious to my existence, like they were in a world of their own. I shared Aiden's confusion at her actions and waited for an explanation.

"What's the matter then?" the pain of rejection was evident in his voice. A silent tear fell down her tanned cheek, which she let drop and took in a shaky breath.

"Baby, there's something I need to tell you, something I should have told you a month ago." He nodded, encouraging her to carry on whilst I prepared myself for the worst. I somehow felt like I was intruding on this intimate moment, but I knew whatever she was about to say would affect me, purly just because it would affect my twin brother.

"Did... did you cheat on me?" He whispered when Melody didn't carry on. She looked at him, both shocked and offended.

"No! No I could never! It's something worse..."

"Spit it out then!" His patience was thinning, it was clear as day.

"I'm pregnant. You're going to be a dad, Aiden." She  hesitantly smiled.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?

I expected Aiden to do anything but what he did next. He could have fucking grown a dick on his head and that would have been less of a shock.

He smiled.

But not just your regular smile, no. This was one of those smiles that was conveyed all over his face. The kind where its so contagious you smile just seeing it. He wrapped his arms around her and effortlessly lifted her from the ground. She let out a squeal and started giggling while Aiden spun her around repeating "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!" I couldn't help but smile at the scene unfolding before my eyes. I was insanely happy for them, I didn't care that they were only 17, I was going to be the best Aunt ever.

I whipped out my phone and decided to text ty to give the couple their time to themselves.

Hey, can I stay over tonight? Aiden and Melody are here and I don't feel like third-wheeling -me

I feel used, you're calling me for a booty call? Wow Al. just wow. -Tyler

Oh shut up and come pick me up you cockface -Me

I'll be there in five Princess xx- Tyler

A/N- HELLOOOOO!!!! What did you think of the chapter? If you think this is crazy, just wait for the next chapter ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Hollie xoxoxo