Level 15:\World Boss 01 -Awakening of Determination and Desires-

May 03, 2014: Second Saturday after NOAH’s launch, early morning.

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>

Ren and Ynes past by Mang Mario's dinky internet cafe. Mang Mario, the intenet cafe owner, noticed the two bread-peddlers with new selection of breads, "Oh, you came early today!"

They nodded at the same time, "Would you like some bread piglets?" Ynes asked.

He brought out three baked bread piglets on a small paper plate. The internet cafe owner took a bite of the bread piglet. The smell of burnt mustard & fresh melted cheese filled the internet cafe, as he ate the first piece.

"Mmmmm! Very tasty!" Mang Mario ate the second half of his bread piglet, "How much is this?"

"Three pesos a piece!" Ynes donned a wide grin.

Mang Mario paid for 6 pieces of the cute cheesy bread. "Oh guys, Noah will have lots of major events, starting today"

The two grinned widely and Ynes hugged Ren, as they earned some money from the bread piglet. He asked, "What are they, Mang Mario?"

"We have two giant monsters around Kanpeki Sekai." the internet cafe owner shrugged his shoulders, "And someone in our country sold a well-enchanted sword worth 20,000 Pesos or 448.38 dollars!"

They dropped their jaws, and she crossed her arms, "Lucky freak!"

Mang Mario laughed, "Yeah, he's one lucky guy indeed as that weapon got a lot of bonuses!"

Meanwhile, Derek went to Manang Abe's bakery for a bag of hot pandesal. As he waited for the breads, he sat beside the bread displays. Ren, we're even now, we all lose at some point. He faced the concrete floor, with his hands over his head. I won nothing, except restoring my mother's face if you ask me. Now, my other buddy stole my prized loot. 

The stout owner of the bakery brought a bag of pandesal to Derek, "Hey kid, your bag of pandesal's ready"

He paid Manang Abe, and walked away with a bag of bread. Five steps away from the bakery, Manang Abe followed him with some coins in hand, "Hey, you've left your change!"

He took the change and said in a flat voice, "Thanks." He walked home with a cold sensation, even if the sunrise supposed to brighten up his day.

He tramped on the tenement stairs and bumped into Ann. She ended up on the floor and yelled at him, "Watch where are you going, weirdo!"

He offered his hands to Ann and brought her up. "Thanks, freak"  she said to him as she descended,

IN-GAME:\NOAH Online\Freedom's Cradle Star System\Briarwelt Moon\Walled Arcology 01 Kanpeki Sekai>

Rennin materialized on a nearby lake, he armed himself with [Mahentoy's Malahurat] —a pair of blessed hardwood sticks etched with yellow-brown glowing runic inscriptions— and fought 5 purple horned monkey miners. He whacked one of the monkey miner's head, and struck its belly with both sticks. "I hope one of you will drop a powerful gear today!" Rennin screamed as he jabbed both sticks on the monster's head.

One down, four to go. He snatched a pair of slate gray fitted breeches and three pieces of common [Intelligence +1] fragments. Three horned monkey miners tried to hack him with their crude stone pickaxes, but he rolled leftward from the monsters. He regained footing, and clapped his enchanted hardwood sticks. He screamed the command, "Pillar Strike!"