END STAGE Part 01:\Heal Over Time -Unreal Unity-

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Makati City\Tejeros BLISS Garden>  

Early afternoon, Mang Mario's sweaty patrons brought in cheap finger foods inside his internet cafe. The smell of freshly-fried fishballs, dumplings, and french fries spread across the room. Gamers around Ren's party laughed, threw expletives at their rivals. Few patrons watched streamed anime, and social network-shared videos with their headphones on.  

At the other end of the internet cafe, a young, topless patron tossed his headphone onto his keyboard. He insinuated that his in-game character died due to patrons that streamed videos online.

In spite of the angry gamer's voice, Ren aimed the crosshairs at the oncoming Crikhei Rageias. On his computer screen set in first-person view, it consisted of a crosshair, current ammunition count at the lower right, and the machine gun barrels. He quickly clicked his mouse thrice, and nailed one creature down in three successive shots. "Hitomi, I need backup!"

"Guys, gun 'em down!" Hitomi, fired her «portable laser cannon», then it pierced through their adversaries - akin to many robot war animes shown online, and on Philippine TV.

Ren sat upright, as his heart throbbed over the frantic in-game situation. He slid his mouse backward and sprayed another rounds against them. In spite of their efforts, more monsters dashed toward their laser tank. He noticed Hyung-Soo showered them with his light machine gun. "Can you still hold 'em off?" Ren fired the machine gun until its barrels reddened on-screen.

He noticed the Crikhei Gigantora Egg's hit point bar reached at 85% mark at the upper-right side of his screen. Ren clicked his tongue, Just like Call'field, guns do overheat after all in this game...

"Dangit! Where's everybody?" Derek pushed his black glowing mouse forward, and aimed his crosshair at the egg's cracked portion. "Hatsya's better be herding monsters now!"

OFFLINE:\Philippines\Quezon City\Kanlaon Mansions> 

Meanwhile, Henry peeked at his status effect icons below his HP bar on-screen. The reddish «Bloody Provocation» buff icon flickered slowly for 10 seconds. He tumbled Hatsya, his avatar, backwards, armed with a rapier. The blood red aura around Hatsya body waned like dying flames. 

Eight seconds remained until he can use the skill again. Should he assault now within these 8 seconds, four croc-wolves can tear his character apart in a second, with or without assistance.

Henry lowered his microphone in a snap, "Barrier please, Bellatrix!" 

"Just hang on, Hats!" Bellatrix's player, Valerie, said. 

He struck the «Float» skill button, and his avatar floated above ground. In a split second, Hatsya is enveloped in shining blue aura, surrounded by holographic medieval shields. He drifted away from the monsters, and launched quick shots of «Lux Radius» against them. Screw it! I have to score some damage somehow!

His chest felt light, and laughed at every successful blow landed on the monsters' heads. It was his first time not to roleplay as a masochistic fencer in this raiding event.

Three seconds remained for him to cast the «Bloody Provocation» skill. He attacked seven Crikhei Rageias around him with a magical wide slash. Whilst excited to finish the whole Crikhei Hatchery raid, he blushed at his avatar's effeminate form. He gawked at the way Hatsya fought like a magical girl with a sword.

The convenient enemy-pulling skill glowed twice in a millisecond and reeled Henry's focus back on the battlefield. "Time to pull 'em into their mother!"