one

"Madalyn Lee, you better be going potty in there!" I yelled from the kitchen.

By the noises coming from the bathroom my guess was that she was not going to the bathroom, but in fact snooping. If I wasnt in there to watch her she usually snooped through the bottom cupboard, or opened the closet and tour down all the towels and hid on me.

We had been potty training for a few months now and shes got it down, except she thinks when shes done that means its okay to adventure through everything in the bathroom; she hasnt quiit got the 'stay out of moms stuff' comperhension thing down yet.

I put down the knife I was using to cut up celery sticks, whiping my hands on my jeans and walked to the bathroom. I was greeted with a giggling litttle girl standing ontop of the sink placing a shade of red lipstick all over her face.

"Madalyn, what have I told you?" I sighed taking the tube of lipstick from her.

"Me pwetty like you mommy!" She cheered excitedly.

I laughed, "Yes, very pretty baby girl. But whats the rule?"

"Dont pway with mommys stuffs," She spoke as she ran her fingers through the lipstick on her face, making it smear up her cheek.

I pulled a piece of toilet paper off the roll, wetting it under the faucet and wiped the dark shade of red off of her face.

"Mommy, stop." She whined and whined even more when she realized it was all gone, "Im not pwetty no more."

"You're beautiul baby girl, you dont need lipstick."

"But you wear it mommy." She frowned.

"Its big people stuff, mommy will buy you some little girl lipstick okay?" She nodded.

I grabbed her placing her safelty back onto the floor, "Now go, you little snooper." I lightly smacked her butt sending her running and giggling out of the bathroom.

a/n: short and not a lot of detai, i know. but i wanted it that way so you guys could sort of get a feel of how its going to be. i hope guys liked this tiny little first chapter, i might be posting the next chapter right after this, who knows. oh and for each chapter i will be picking someone to dedicate it to! i will be putting names of the people who comment into a bowl and drawing their names and whoever i pick will get the dedication of the chapter so, comment / vote / & all that good stuff. love you guys!

xoxo