seven

"Why don't you go play in the backyard, while I talk to your mother." Lucas smiled at Maddie.

She nodded in agreement and was set down onto the floor and ran towards the back sliding doors.

Lucas waited until she was out into the yard to speak, "So, you going to tell me the real reason why you're here?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools attached to the island.

"Her dad was there."

"Who? Maddies?" Lucas asked, crossing his arms and leaning up against the refrigerator.

I nodded, "Yeah, I figured we should leave before you know,"

"Before he saw her you mean?"

"Yeah.." I looked down at my hands, picking at my nail. Lucas knew Maddies dad did not know about her but he did not know who exactly her dad was.

And I wasn't about to tell him that her dad was Justin Bieber. Because even he would look at me like I was high.

"Well you know I don't agree with this." He gave me a stern look, "If it was me I would want to know if I had a child or not."

"I know, I don't need another lecture about it." I rolled my eyes.

"All I'm saying is I don't agree with it," He put his hands up defensively.

I frowned getting off of the stool and swiftly moved to where he stood, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I suck,"

I wrapped his arms around me, "You don't suck babe, you just make not so good choices." He kissed the top of my head, rubbing his hand across my back.

I looked up at him, "Can we stay here for the night?" I smiled sweetly.

"Of course," He grinned, placing a small kiss onto my lips.

We both turned our head hearing the sliding doors open and Maddie trudge in.

"Can we get ice cweam?" She asked nicely, her arms crossed behind her back.

"Ice cream does sound good," I looked up at Lucas, raising my brows.

He laughed, "Yes, we can go get ice cream."

"Yay!" Maddie cheered and ran over to us.

"Anything to keep my girls happy," He smiled.

I let go of his waist and picked Maddie up into my arms.

"We your girls," Maddie said a small giggle coming out her mouth.

We both laughed, "Yes, you are my girls." Lucas grinned and placed a small kiss ontop of Maddies forehead.