two

"Come to the table and eat your lunch," I spoke as I set down the plate on the table which consisted of a two pieces of lucnh meat; ham, apple sauce, and celery sticks with peanut butter spread onto them.

Madalyn was a very picky eater. She hates the bread I bought for the house, which is why her ham was not in a sandwhich form. The only things she did love to eat was  and didnt throw a fit over was, fruit and veggies. Which I thank heavens I actually had a child who liked that stuff, when most did not.

"Spwoon mommy?" She asked as she pointed to her apple sauce.

"Oops, sorry baby girl." I said turning myself back around to the kitchen and grabbing a spoon from inside the drawer and handed it to her.

I sat down watching as she spooned herself some apple sauce and took a bite of her ham. With the back of her hand she swiped her curls out of her eyes, reminding me that I had to get her hair cut soon. She had the prettiest hair I always hated cutting it, which is why I also let it grow out. Her hair was the perfect shade of light brown, in the sunlight it almost looked blonde. Unlike my hair which was super dark brown, it was no doubt she got her hair from her father. But she got everything from him; her eyes, her features, even her apittite. I swear the only thing she got from me was her love for sleep, because like me, the girl can sleep a whole day if you let her. 

My thoughts were derailed when I heard a knock on the door, followed by a "Hey, anyone home?" I turned to see Racheal open the door, stepping in and closing it behind her.

"Rachey!" Madalyn yelled excitedly, climbing out of the chair and ran into her arms

"Mads!" Racheal yelled back, showing just as much excitement. She picked her up into a big hug, "How're you sweetheart?"

"Gwood, I was eatin wunch."

"Wunch huh?" She laughed a little, "Its lunch baby, can you say lunch?"

"I did! Wunch!" Madalyn crossed her arms across her chest giving Racheal a glare.

She laughed, "Okay, wunch it is." She bent down placing her back on the floor, "Go finish your lunch, Im going to talk to your mommy ok?" Madalyn nodded and ran herself back over to the table.

I stood from the chair and met her in the kitchen, "What're you doing?"

"Nothing," She spoke with a sigh, hoping up onto the counter.

"Yes, please put your ass on the counter, its not like we put our food there."

"Mommy bad word!" Maddie exclaimed shooting me a scowl.

"Your mommys a bad girl Mads, I think she needs a time out!" Racheal said looking over at Maddie making her laugh.

I smiled rolling my eyes, "Shut up and tell me what you want," I playfully pushed her arm.

"What, I cant just come visit my two favorite people?"

I raised my eyebrows at her making her laugh, "Ok ok, I wanted to invite you guys to this cook out thing."

"What cook out thing?"

"Ryan is having a little house warming party cook out thing. He just moved into a house over on birchmen, him and Alexa."

"Ryan Butler?"

She nodded, "Yes, him. How many Ryans do you know?"

"Why would I want to go?"

"Because hes your friend."

I shook my head, "No, hes your friend."

"Well, you're friends with Alexa arent you?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, please come. You never go to parties or anything."

"Well maybe thats because I have a three year old."

"Its not going to be like drinking and raging, his parents are even going to be there."

I sighed, leaning my back against the counter crossing my arms.

"He wont be there either, if thats why you're not wanting to go."

I knew who she meant by he.

"What time?"

"In an hour."

I sighed running a hand through my hair, "Fine, but we aren't staying that long."

"Yes ma'am." She said pretending to solute me like I was some sort of sargent.

I laughed shaking my head.

Racheal hopped off of the counter and walked over to Maddie who was chewing on a celery stick, "Lets go pick you out a cute little outfit for the cookout," She smiled at her holding her arms up for her to pick her up, and after she did so they headed up the stairs to Maddies room.

I sighed walking over to the table grabbing her plate, dumping the remaining food into the trash can.

deciated to @bieberrauhlxx - because she was the first to comment! & rememeber guys to get a chance of a dedication you must comment commment comment!

xoxo