Turn 5: The Interdiction

A/N

magiging technical po sa ibang military terms ang chapter na ito, pero sana magustuhan niyo. action packed chapter, vote and comment naman po, enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sai’s POV

Andito kami ngayon sa Eagle Eye headquarters, nasa briefing room kami for our next mission, buong Banshee ang pinatawag, isang malakihang operasyon ang gagawin namin. Naka casual wear lang kami lahat dahil galing kaming DIU, kakatapos nga lang ng training namin sa tennis club.

'Mission Layout', sabi ni Koril.

'Wait is that?', tanong ni Raven.

'Yes, it’s Somalia', sabi ni Koril.

'What shall we do to that war torn country?', tanong ni Drei.

'Our client, to be exact the US government, wants us to do an armed intervention with the civil war going on at Somalia, Red Cross and UN requested for our assistance', sabi ni Koril.

'What’s the mission profile?', tanong ko sa kanya.

'Three phase mission', sabi ni Koril.

'1st will be suppressing the hostage crisis at a cargo vessel hijacked by the Somali pirates under our target, next is infiltration and recon on Bakara Market, and lastly assassination and destruction of Abdul Kabara Mazim and his militia', sabi ni Koril.

Pinakita niya ang picture ng target, and she explains everything from the target, his militia, Bakara Market and the situation sa cargo vessel.

'When will we start?', tanong ni Wifey.

'Today, prepare your stuffs,  proceed to the hanger, we will rendezvous with submarine EE1 Freedom', sabi ni Koril.

'Night mission?', tanong ni Adrian.

'Yes, all our actions will be in cover of darkness, for the teams recon, Yana, Reanne and Aaron. Snipers Nicko, Drei and Nicol. Demolition Raven, Ray, Marj and Adrian. Assault and Assassination team, Sai, Angel, Angeli, Ivory, Ana, SEY, JOY and me. C2 team, Hana and Denver', sabi ni Koril.

'Teams prepare, I want weapons check at 0030. Medics prepare your kits. Weaponsmiths hows our new sniper rifles? Assault team I want this high and tight. C2 check all communications and other gears. Demo ready your tools. Recon rerun protocols and assemble signal codes', utos ko sa kanila, ako ang pinaka leader ng Banshee and I want to make this mission a successful one and bumalik kami ng sama sama.

'I forgot to mention, in our last phase DEVGRU will be joining us. They sent a 6 man team to accompany us with our mission', sabi ni Koril.

Biglang sumipol si Ray.

'Now we’re working with DEVGRU, how nice', sabi niya.

'They will be part of the assassination and demolition of our target and his hideout, make sure we coordinate with them, after our phase one they will rendezvous with us at a abandoned building which will be our base of operation, this will be a 3 days mission so gear up', sabi ni Koril.

After niyang sabihin yon ay nagsitayuan na kami and pumunta na sa Luna quarters to get our stuffs.

'Snipers, this will be your field sniper rifle. 50 caliber anti personelle anti tank sniper, we added rails and different optics depending on your liking. Additional functions, we developed a suppresser, tayo pa lang ang meron nito so don’t let anyone get a hand on this, and lastly, collapsible parts for easy carrying and it is made with our newly developed light weight but heavy duty metal alloy', sabi ni JOY.