Weakness

skipping to Friday

all week long me and Jacob have been teasing each other like crazy . it was like a battle between us . whenever I see him he either licks or bites his lips , winks , smirks , or gives me sexy looks and whenever I see him I just tease him back  . soon I became the only topic of the school , everybody couldn't keep my name out their mouth . the new girl , me , was known as "Jacob's next target" and everyone was convinced that Jacob will ask me out for a while then leave me when he gets what he wants . even some of the girls who felt "bad" for me came up to me and warned me about him . they kept telling me how much of a player he is and that I shouldn't give in to him but every time somebody would say that to me I'd just laugh and walk away .

I was at the bathroom fixing my hair before lunch when a group of cocky loud girls walked in , I noticed they were the cheerleaders . I remembered what Jessie told me about their captain being conceited and fake , Chanel , that's her name . one of the girls whispered something in her ear and her expression immediately changed from a fake smile to an envious and hateful look . she walked up to me and looked me up and down then put one hand on her hip " so you're Jacob's new prey huh" she said . damn Jess was right she does have an annoying voice . I raised my eyebrows " excuse me ?" . 

" well , you know , Jacob kinda has a reputation around here " pshh like I didn't know that . 

" he just walks around and flirts with several girls just for the fun of it , but he isn't really into commitment so he just hits and quits " s . I rolled my eyes " and your point being ?" I asked impatient .

"I'm just saying if you're trying to get him forget it honey . Jacob isn't looking for a relationship so don't hope for winning his heart , see he f*cks all these girls but he doesn't like any of them...I'm the only person he's ever been in love with and it will always be like that so I suggest you don't waste your time and keep away from him because he won't love you . he only loves me...Jacob's mine , he's always been....and he always will be " she said staring in my eyes the whole time . her eyes were sparkly like she was about to cry and they were full of hurt .I could tell by how her voice cracked at the end that it wasn't a warning or a threat , but it was more like a plea . like she was begging me to not steal him from her .

she didn't care when he fooled around with other girls because she knew it wasn't serious and Jacob would never commit to them but when I  came along she saw that he really wanted me and she noticed I had some kind of effect on him so she feared the fact that he might fall . I could tell she wasn't playing , she's a b*tch when it came to something she cared about and obviously she cared about Jacob . whatever . if she really knew me she would know that I don't even want him . I'm just doing my job here . I really didn't want to mess with her because she looked like she had enough problems...but I had to act like I didn't care or I will blow up my cover so I smirked then made a thinking face .

"hmmm let's see about that " I said rubbing my chin pretending to think . I had to build some competition " I can't promise you anything " I said shrugging "it's really not my fault that he wants me " I said as I tried to walk out . she stopped me and shot me a competitive look " I tried asking you nicely but since you don't want to listen , I'll have to do it the hard way...and trust me MY hard way would have you begging for mercy" she said sternly as she bumped my shoulder and walked away with all her cunts following her . OH please I was shaking in my uggs . great not only did I have to worry about winning a battle against Jacob , but now I have to win a battle against Jacob and another battle against his psycho obsessed lover Chanel . I got this though .

the lunch bell rang and I headed to the cafeteria and sat with Jessie . "sup chick" she said as she bit on her sandwich . I told her about what happened in the bathroom . " O wow she's insane !" she said. " I know but...what's up with her ? like why is she so sprung " I asked . she just shrugged " who knows , who cares , every girl in this school wants him as bad as her anyway it's nothing new " she said as she continued eating . Jessie wasn't much help to me so I got up " be right back" I said as I walked away..I need Lauren .