"like" at first sight

like I said last time this one will be about Jessie and roc aka "Trey" (which in my opinion fits him way better than his real name tbh) 

yeah so..enjoy :)

...............................................................................

Jessie's POV

"I'M OUT , MA" I shouted to my mom as I pulled out my skateboard from the closet and left my house .adjusting my beanie over my head , I made my way to the skate park around the corner .  I feel such at peace and rest when I just let the wheels of my skateboard run away freely along the smooth ramps , unlike most girls , this was my happy place , this is what I enjoyed doing the most . not going to no malls or shopping . ew. 

I sighed looking up at the sky , the sun was just minutes away from setting making the sky turn a faded light orange color . riding my skateboard , I got lost in my thoughts as my mind started wandering . damn him for letting me change like that . yes him , Trey . I hate to admit but I never got over him . yes I got used to him ignoring me and not knowing that I exist , but my feelings are still there . I always try to hide these feelings and not show to anyone that I care , and I'm doing a pretty good job at it if you ask me , but deep down inside I care with everything in me and it kills me ! 

it kills me because I've never felt this way about someone ever before . I had crushes here and there and I thought Trey was just another "crush" , but no it wasn't at all , I never seem to forget about him and no matter how attractive other guys are I can never think about them the same way I do about him . it's crazy and it's bothering me because this is a new feeling for me . I'm always used to being stubborn and nothing can come in my way , but the effect he has on me changes all that . I hated how I was vulnerable when it came to him , and it's even worse that he has no idea what he's doing to me . 

drowned deep in my thoughts , I hadn't realized where the wheels are taking me and caught myself just in time to swerve the person who I was about to bump into . due to my skateboard skills I managed to stay still , yet the other person stumbled and fell lazily . I rolled my eyes as I went to check on them " yo , you ok man ?" I asked , he seemed to be a boy but he wore a hat and a hoodie over it so I couldn't see his face . his body features seemed familiar though . he was looking down at his jay's then slowly got up to dust himself off . that's when my eyes widened and I took a step back . yes it was Trey if you haven't already guessed . he stared at my shocked face for a while and for a moment I thought he doesn't even know who I am , so I started to back away ready to run away.

"Jessie..?" he asked unsure squinting his eyes . my face lit up , we haven't talked to each other in about 2 years . and now he's right in front of me , looking in my eyes , actually talking to me in his deep voice . this was a lot to handle . "hey.." I managed to say quietly . he smiled and waved "hey..I didn't know you...skated" he said looking back and forth between me and my skateboard . of course , how would you know if you don't seem to notice me at all..I thought in my head . I laughed nervously "it's pretty much all I do" I said shrugging . he nodded his head grinning a little "that's dope..I like your style by the way" he added scanning my totally chill simple outfit consisting of ripped jeans , DC shoes , 'Take Care' hoodie , nerd glasses and a black beanie . I frowned and laughed a little . tf did he like about that ? it's so not girly.."errm thanks ? I guess.." I said knitting my eyebrows . he chuckled a little then cleared his throat  "so umm...you seem pretty good at it , got some tricks up your sleeve ?" he asked . I smirked "you have no idea!" I said proudly . "mind teaching me ?" he asked winking . I smiled looking away as if I'm thinking about it "hmmm maybe.." I looked back at him and chuckled "sure , let's skate some" . reunited....and it sure as hell feels so damn good .

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

"Trey you a trip" I said sucking my teeth and shoving his head to the side . after I taught him some tricks we decided to take a break , he was killing me with his lame jokes , but it was cute .