Body To Body

After a while Jacob finally came out and sat in the beach chair next to me . he stayed silent but never wiping the smirk off . at this point I was laying on my stomach so my back was facing the sun . I noticed Jacob was staring into space , as if he was mentally smacking himself for letting me beat him . I shook my head and got my sunscreen , with no words being said I nudged his bare back with the bottle to get his attention . he turned his face to me and I handed him the lotion then pointed to my back . he quietly took it still smirking and scooted closer squirting some of it on my back . I wanted to tease the hell out of him , so I untied the strap of my bikini so now my whole back was exposed . I turned slightly to see his reaction and saw that he was biting his lips . I smiled evilly and relaxed . "get to work" I said with a wink before I buried my face in the towel in front of me .

I flinched as his warm hands touched my back , rubbing and caressing the lotion all over me . he would run his hand from the back of my neck all the way down to my bikini line and repeat . that made me shiver a couple of times , and he felt it because he would chuckle when he sees my goosebumps . he was so gentle..and slow , it felt so good that I did something completely wrong . I did something I shouldn't have done....

  I moaned .

that was the biggest mistake ever . because my stupid self didn't just moan a regular one , nope...I moaned his name !

my eyes widened after I realized what I just did . I turned my head quickly to see Jacob standing over me with the biggest grin and smirk in the world . he crossed his arms over his chest as he came closer to me . I was trembling and I held in my breath as I watched him lean into me , now hovering over my body . he got on top of my back with his arms on the beach chair for support pushing him up so he wouldn't have his whole weight on my body . I'm sure my face was looking confused as hell , I didn't know what he was up to or what was going through his mind but as soon as I opened my mouth and tried to speak , he gently pushed my head back down and stuffed it in my towel . my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as I waited for what was in store for me .

I felt Jacob move my hair from my back ever so gently and push it to the side , seconds later I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck as I shivered . 

smooth lips touched my skin and I shut my eyes tightly in delight as he slowly pecked around the back of my neck , trailing lower to my shoulder blade then down my back . his lips slipped and traveled freely and smoothly against my soft skin from the lotion he had just applied . I gulped the lump in my throat and once again gave in to his spell......

it felt so good though , he worked his lips around my neck as he massaged my shoulders in the process . he sure did know how to work it , dude that was some masseur type of work...I mean I didn't want it to stop but I didn't want to lose again after I finally somewhat evened the score between us . I won't let him get another point , nope . it took everything in me to push him away . 

I covered myself as I pulled my hair in a ponytail still dazed . I looked over at him and he had a cocky grin "but baby it was just starting to get good" he said fake pouting . I smiled and shook my head "nope I think we both got enough sun for today" I said gathering my stuff. "you sure you wanna leave now ? it's early !" he asked , he looked like he was sad that the date is over . "unless you were planning on taking me somewhere else , yeah" I said shrugging . he cheesed "come on let's go" he said getting up and pulling my arm .