Party Time

We got to the party and it was live . You could hear the music blasting from 2 blocks away and even though it was in a house , it was still packed ! Everyone from school was there . I don't know about Jessie but I'm a party animal . I just wanted to party hard , have fun and dance the night away . I immedietley got acquainted , taking a cup of punch and making my way through the dance floor while Jessie casually walked in with her hands in her pockets grabbing a can of sprite and sitting on the couch observing what everyones doing . I shook my head at her and began searching around myself . I was randomly glancing around , just looking at people......okay fine looking for one person in particular . But nope he wasn't there...yet! I guess he was being fashionably late . I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought . He was so damn cocky  I HATE that . But I gotta admit he's sexy when he's being conceited , not that I'm catching feelings or anything , but Jacob was actually the only guy I ever met whose arrogance didn't annoy me . 

One of the many fine boys at the party asked me to dance and I gladly accepted . I was having so much fun until something ,or someone, had to ruin it . our dance was interrupted by people cheering and heads snapping towards the door . I looked over to where guys were drooling and girls practically fainting and screaming and spotted Lauren walking in flawlessly . She looked gorgeous in her dress and her hair was in a neat pretty style . But that's not what caught my eye . followed by Lauren , there came Jacob with his hands in his pockets with the sexiest grin ever . I tried to look away but I couldn't . My eyes were stuck on him as a smirk spread on my face and I started moving and twirling the cup of punch in my hand like it was alcohol .  Might I say this boy cleans up real good . He was looking mighty fine wearing a pair of black jeans , a dark green v-neck showing his collar bone and a little of his chest and a black rosary to top it with a pair of fresh supras and shades . He ran his hand through his hair and bit his bottom lip as he scanned the long line of girls surrounding him . It was like he was deciding which one of them would be his prize to screw tonight . I guess he thought he would get some action . What bothers me the most is that none of these thirsty chicks mind if he does that to them . They just don't have any respect for theirselves and that's kinda hoe-ish if you ask me . He sank into a conversation with a girl . She kept twirling her hair around , rubbing and feeling on his chest , whispering in his hear making sure he was giving her his attention . That's until his eyes landed on me . When I tell you his jaw dropped believe me it literally DROPPED like dropped to the floor ! Let me remind you I was looking pretty banging...especially for him . I smiled at him and winked making sure he got enough eye contact to get hooked and follow me then walked away swiftly . Jacob Perez is gonna learn a lesson tonight ;) 

I walked until I reached the staircase positive that he was behind me somewhere . I felt his presence behind me and smirked , going up the stairs pretending that I don't see him . If he thought I was that easy to get in the bed then he's obviously gullible and my mission would be easily done . I stopped between the doors of two rooms . There was a small wall between them and that's where I casually leaned back resting back on the wall and sipping on my punch .

Jacob came in front of me "I see you came" he said matter-of-factly . "Wouldn't miss it for the world" I said with a sarcastic smile . "You look really sexy by the way , didn't know you had all that in store" he said licking his lips and checking me out . I felt like his eyes were mostly stuck on my chest . I guess he wore glasses to be able to freely look at girls figures without being noticed . I giggled and slightly lifted his chin up with my hand "well thank you but um my eyes are up here , Jacob" I said and smirked "I like the way you say my name , Arianna" he replied seductively and returned the smirk . I rolled my eyes "when are you not freaky ?" I asked irritated "never" he said with a wink then he came extremely close pressing his body into mine "especially not when I'm talking to a beautiful girl like you" he whispered as he ran his fingers down my cheek . It's really weird because at this point , his body was literally on mine and I could feel something poke me which distracted me .

I felt the cup of punch being taken out of my hand . He put it to his mouth and drank it in slow motion making sucking noises , staring at me dead in the eyes the whole time . It was like he was giving me a preview of what he "THOUGHT" he was going to do to me later .when he drank the last sip of it he licked his lips and grinned "delicious" he whispered again but in a deeper sexier voice . That caught me off guard and that's when he unexpectedly pushed me into the room and locked the door .

I have no idea how that happened in a blink of an eye without me trying to fight but I played along " Jacob you play too much " I said with a fake laugh then stopped and glared at him "now let . me . out . " I said with gritted teeth . "Mmm nope" he said shrugging as he flipped the key in the air and put it in his pocket . I sucked my teeth "you're testing my patience you know !" I said as I tried to sound mad at him . He chuckled "hey look I won't do anything , I swear on my life" he said as he raised his hands up in defense . " I just wanna get to know you" he said sincerely . I crossed my arms raising my eyebrows "yeah right I believe you" I said sarcastically .

But for some reason I really did believe him even though we were in a dark room alone in a party on a weekend night and he was a player , plus , a little part of me wanted to talk and get to know him too so why not . I sighed in defeat "okay fine whatever so what do you wanna "talk" about ?" I said making air quotes . He smirked "the fact that you and I need to go out sometime" I laughed "haha how about NO !" I said with attitude . He shook his head while biting his lip "do you know how many girls would kill to get the offer you just passed ?" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness "do you know how many fu*ks I give ?" I replied shrugging . "You are just something else aren't you!" He exclaimed smiling charmingly .I just shrugged , I'm glad he knows I'm "something else" . "let me just take you on a date once pleasee ?" that's right I had him where I wanted him , I wanted him to beg . he started to come closer to me

"I promise you one night with me and you'll feel like you're in paradise" he said winking . I laughed "okay but only under one condition..." . he raised his eyebrows "and that is..?" he asked anticipated . I closed the gap between us and reached up to his face removing his shades . "never put these on around me , you hear me ?..your eyes...those things are killers baby , they don't need to hide" . I said staring at his glow in the dark wolf eyes . he smirked and ran his hand through his hair . Jacob was sexy and he knows it . he used it to his advantage too . "I can do that" he whispered wrapping his arms around my waist .

I realized how close we were and remembered how things went wrong every time he held me that way so I pulled away . "you got your date mister can I please enjoy the party now ?" I asked impatient . he stayed quiet for a minute then finally licked his lips and spoke

"kiss me first..." he said looking at me .

I thought he said it playfully but he didn't sound or look like he was playing at all . he sounded so serious , his face was emotionless and his eyes were full of pure lust . he was so fierce and lust filled that even the way he said it sent a chill down my spine . I thought if I acted like it was a joke he'd play along so I shook my head and laughed "Jacob seriously let me out" I said as I tried to tackle him and get the key , but when I tried to do that he grabbed my waist instead and pushed me against the door . without warning his lips pressed into mine smoothly taking me to another world .

yet again , he had me powerless and weak under his spell . the way he handled me..holding my chin in one hand to position my face where he wanted , and sliding the other hand around my waist . the way he deepened the kiss more every second . the way his soft lips felt so right . the way he would stop in the middle to kiss my jaw and breath heavily below my ear.  the amount of passion , heat and lust that surrounded us . all of it had me in a daze .there's no doubt that out of all guys that I've been with . Jacob was the best kisser . I done been with the best , players ARE the best , but Jacob was the best of the best . Jacob was the greatest kisser I have ever seen . 

he pulled away slowly . not saying a word knowing he had beaten me again , he simply got out the key and unlocked the door casually walking out with his hands in his pockets "see you on our date , Arianna" was the last thing he said before he left me standing alone in a dark room . completely amazed by the fact that I let him win again although I swore I'd never let that happen . and the lesson that I was supposed to teach Jacob Perez , turned into a lesson that HE taught me...