Game Over

Last chapter! enjoy :) 

~Jacob's pov~

hurt...I was hurt , badly . I don't mean to act like a little wimp because a girl left me but Arianna wasn't just any girl . I actually loved her . I was willing to give up everything and change my lifestyle to be with her . I liked her presence , I liked how she had an effect on me , I liked how she was the only one who knows how to get me weak , I liked us together .

I thought the game me and her had going was just a tease , just to see who's slick . I thought it would end sooner or later but I never thought it would be that serious..for her to leave me . I''ve been through more break ups than I could remember , but I never cared . it was always like "on to the next one" . but with Arianna it's different , I guess she wanted me to know how it feels to be heartbroken , and it worked , but I'm not ready to let her go yet . 

I just don't understand , she confessed her love to me and I did the same . remind me again why can't we be together ? if she wants to be so stubborn and deny what we have felt together then so be it but she can't lie to herself for too long .

I was frustrated and I needed to talk to someone , my boys..they'll tell me to suck it up and stop acting like a little bitch . Lauren..she's never home , actually none of my family would understand . Trey...he can't give advice to save his life and neither can Jessie . I guess I'll just take a walk for now . 

I sighed as I walked down my block . it was dark and a little chilly , fall weather . school would officially start back tomorrow but I didn't even feel like going after what happened . I rubbed through my hair in frustration as I walked staring at absolutely nothing . suddenly I stopped in my tracks and took a few steps backwards coming face to face with the familiar house I remember spending most of my childhood in . Chanel lived here...

Chanel and her family were close family friends of my own . our parents are partners and so we've spent most of our childhood being raised together . we did mostly everything together and at a certain point me and her were best friends . I knew she wanted more , she told me how she feels about me more than once but to me she was nothing more than a sister . she was even ready to be a one night stand...ya know like the other girls...but like I said she was like family , I refused to disrespect her like that and treat her like a hoe .

I haven't talked to her in forever , she might be a bitch sometimes but I kind of missed talking to nelly . I smiled walking towards the front door as I remembered all the fun times we spent together . I hope she's not mad at me for not being in touch lately , we used to at least call or text everyday if not hang out at each others house but that stopped ever since I started hanging around Arianna .

I knocked on the door patiently waiting for an answer . the door slowly opened revealing a messy Chanel . she had her hair in a bun with a bandana , she wore a big shirt and sweatpants with a spoon of what looked like ice cream in her mouth . when she saw me her eyes widened and she quickly shut the door back . I heard shuffling and her voice muttering a couple of curse words before opening the door again.

"Jacob...h-hi" she muttered nervously . I chuckled "hey nelly...did I interrupt your chill night ?" I smirked . she blushed , i could tell she was embarrassed that I saw her like that . if anything , Chanel always made sure she looked good and dolled up ."of course not , I always have time for my best friend" she put emphasis on best friend as she opened the door wider letting me in . I walked in and looked at her . "no hug?" I said opening my arms . she smiled and ran into them clinging onto me tightly . she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in my shoulder "why don't you talk to me anymore" she mumbled in my shoulder hitting my chest playfully then pulled away .