ミsuicide

when you commit suicide, it's important to realize it isn't just affecting you.

everyone in or around your life is affected by that choice, so it's important to realize the affect of committing really does.

family members would be affected, friends, your school mates, and even the community around you.

usually when someone commits, it brings on or starts a string of 'copycats', not just stopping at one person.

quite frequently when someone commits, other suicidal people in their community that couldn't even be the least familiarized with the first person will also commit or at least attempt because it gives them the courage to do so.

they'll either hear that the kid in their school committed, or see it on the news and they realize it's a possibility that they may have not thought of, or perhaps were too afraid to previously do.

there's no moving on from suicide, not for you, or for anyone in your personal life or around you.

you need to realize that you are not only killing yourself.

you are taking a way the baby of a mother, the child of a father, the grandchild of grandparents, the sibling of a brother or sister, the friend of someone you're close to, the motivation of someone that counts on you, the heart of someone secretly crushing or dating you, the classmate of a school or university full of easily influenced students, a person in their community to a stranger, the loving owner to an animal, the future parent of a child who didn't even get a chance in this world, and finally, the love of someone's life to whatever amazing person you would have ended up marrying and loving forever.

you're not selfish for wanting to die, but you are for willing to hurt those people no matter how selfish or cruel, or non caring they were to you.

i'm not calling anyone who has killed themselves selfish, or attempting to shame them, but rather to make it known that you're taking so much that you don't even realize away from everyone you have ever met and would have met if you had chosen to keep fighting.

please call the nation suicide prevention hotline if you consider committing suicide, or if you don't want to call you can have an online chat with someone at the lifetime crisis chat website underneath this.

hotline
1-800-273-8255

online chat
http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx