✿five✿

" I rather wish that you were having a rougher time
I want you to think of me
Because it’s hard
I want to be okay too "

                                                                              |♡|

Louis was sitting around on the couch, in a house that was overly crowed with drunken teenagers.

Louis was rolling his eyes at them all. Drinking and doing drugs, it was a terrible lifestyle. But he gave no shits about them, they could do what they wanted.

Well, there was one person he did care about.

"Louis." Harry slurred, flopping next to Louis on the couch.

"Harry, you're drunk." Louis pushed him off.

Harry tried to snuggle into Louis, Louis just continued to push him off.

"Louieeeeee!" Harry slurred.

"No, Harry. You're drunk." and, yet again, Louis pushed him off.

But Harry was persistent. And therefore was refusing to take no for an answer.

Eventually Louis moved away from him, not really wanting to be around him, just in case he messed up.

Although, if Louis were being honest, Harry looked hot and there were a million thoughts running through his mind.

All of which included unbuttoning the black button up that Harry had on, whilst Harry had a grip on his waist, and began to leave love bites.

But those are just day dreams.

Louis sighed, went over to the kitchen where there was no one, and went into Zayn's fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water. He gulped down the entire bottle as dirty thoughts began to invade his mind.

He bit his lip for a minute, he needed a distraction. Something to keep him from standing here, and thinking about Harry non-stop.

Dancing, he thought. There was like a million people over there, surely he could dance, someone would want him, and boom, he could rebound, he didn't do it when he and Harry broke up, but its okay.

Louis took a deep breath, and walked out into the living room, which stunk of marijuana, and drunken, sweaty teenagers. 

He closed his eyes, and began to let the music take over him. Moving his (in his opinion) pudgy hips to the beat came ever so naturally, and in no time, he felt big hands being placed on the hem of his jeans, as someone began to move against him. 

The mystery man, grabbed Louis' hands and began to walk up stairs. All Louis could see in the slim to none lighting of the house, was the mans hair. 

But it was all too familiar. The curly hair that dropped right above his shoulders, and Louis knew, then and there, it was none other than Harry Styles. 

"Harry, nothing is going to happen to us. You have a boyfriend and I'm not letting you cheat." Louis said, walking Harry into the kitchen. 

"Come on, Lou." Harry groaned, "Just this once."

"No," Louis sighed, "not now. Not ever." 

Harry pouted, and moved closer to Louis, "Come on Lou, don't you miss me?" and at that moment, Louis felt his heart.