✿eight✿

"I feel my lips dry
The lips that used to call you so much
I realized then, like a habitual saying"

|♡|

Today is going to be a great day.

It is the new year, after all. A time for fresh starts, new lives, and so much more. In Louis' opinion, 2018 will be the year he get's Harry back. And if he get's him back, there is no way he'll let him go this time.

But here's the thing, he has no idea how to get Harry back. He's never had to fight for Harry, so this was definitely going to be hard. But, then again, Louis knows nothing would matter when it comes to getting Harry. He'd do anything for that boy.

As Louis wakes up and get's ready for the first day of school since break, he decides that today will be the the day he starts.

Today will be the first day he begins pinning, and no, he personally does not care about the fact that Harry has a boyfriend.

While Louis showers, he thinks of what he can do. He sees Harry in one of his classes, and usually during lunch. Smelling, and looking good is very important when it comes to pinning. So Louis used the lavender scented soap that Harry used to love on him, then he looks at his razor. He remembers Harry saying that he liked Louis' stubble a couple weeks back, and therefore decides that shaving is a big no.

After getting showered and dryed off, Louis is now looking at his closet, a huge variety of sweapants and skinny jeans. But then Louis gets an idea. Harry always loved him in light blue skinnies, with a white tee, and a jacket of his choice (though Harry prefered ones that gave Louis sweater paws). So Louis wore just that, along with his signature black vans. He then brushed his teeth, and sprayed on some of the colonge that Harry loved on him, and headed out to Liam's car.

Today is going to be a great day.

Showing up to school, was just as boring as it always it. You get out of the car, you see everyone with their friends, you go and find some place to sit before the bells ring and the day starts.

But today seemed different.

Louis didn't sit on the little bench where he usually sat and listened to Ed Sheeran. However, today, he went to where his locker was. Which means he was in the back of the school, where no one else was.

There he was, leaning against the wall, singing "Autumn Leaves", when it happened. He was just looking around when he saw him. Then in the blink of an eye, he saw Harry walking over to him, he then proceeded, look Louis up and down, and then slowly licked his lips.

"Can I help you?" Louis sassed, pulling out his headphones, putting on a front.

"You look good today?" Harry said, continuing to look at Louis.

Louis liked the attention, but pinning also meant playing hard to get.

"Hey, hey buddy," Louis cupped Harry's cheek, forcing him to look into Louis' eyes, "my eyes are up here."

"Yeah, I know, but your thighs-" Harry moved closer as Louis cut off.

"Are off limits."

"But why." Harry pouted.

"Because you're not single, I'm not letting you cheat again." Louis sighed, removing his hand from Harry's face.

He saw Harry's pout, and then proceeded to cup Harry's cheeks, resulting in Harry's smile.

"Lou, if breaking up with Niall means you'll be mine again, I'll break up with him. Today." Harry said quietly, pressing his forhead against Louis.