Chapter 1

Alec knew he fucked up the moment he set his feet in to this designer shop . The strong , exotic sandalwood scent filled his nostrums.This scent made his knees go weaker. His whole body was burning up and he knew his inner Alpha was slowly waking up. Which means only one thing. His long lost fated omega was in this very shop.

BÀNE, one of the most famous designer clothing line in US. The Main branch of BÀNE was situated in New York. Izzy , 3rd year fashion designing student somehow got to do her placement year in this fashion line and most of the time she worked in New York branch. Alec who was not much into fashions never visited Izzy when she was working. But today Maryse wanted him to pick up Izzy from the shop. They were going to have their traditional family dinner tonight with all the Lightwoods.

Lightwoods was one of the most elite families in the world. Mainly because of their only Alpha and Beta concept. In this world except males and females there was a second sexuality.
Alphas- strong powerful men and women. Betas- middle class of the secondary sexuality pyramid.
Omegas- fragile men and women. Bottom section of the pyramid. Even though Omegas proved that they can be far more successful than Alphas , ancient Elite families still didn't wanted omegas in their blood line.

Alec never believed in fated pairs. To him it was just a myth. And being fated pairs mean that they were compatible in the bed not that they are going to be fall in love with each other . And there he was trying so hard to stay still as his legs were shuttering and his whole body was burning .

"Alec, are you okay?? What is wrong? " Izzy saw something was wrong with her brother and ran to him. All the color in his face was drained. He was sweating as hell even though it was winter in NY.

"Alec, speak to me .. What is wrong??"

It was hard for Izzy to handle Alec's large tall body and she was really concerned about him. He was releasing alpha pheromones all over the place making betas and omegas weak. She was about to take him out when they heard the sudden thud sound.

Izzy got more scared from what she saw. Magnus Bane, Izzy's boss and CEO of BÀNE was on the floor.

"Oh my god Magnus... Shit .. Shit.. What happened to you?"

Clary, Magnus's assistant ran to him and tried to wake him up. Alec saw that , the man on floor was panting so hard. Sudden urge of hugging the man in front of him and making him safe from the world took over Alec . Alec just shakes off Izzy's hands and went to the beautiful man . He pushed red hair girl away from him and just hugged the panting omega so tightly. Alec could feel that the man in his hand was calming down slowly just like Alec. 'God dammit. This is my omega ' Alec cursed to himself. His brain told him to get away from this man as far as he could. But the Inner alpha in him just wanted to be with this beautiful omega and make him safe from the world.

"Oh my god. They are a fated pair"

Clary looked at her friend Izzy. It was their first time in life seeing a fated pair. Izzy and Clary felt that Alec's alpha pheromones and Magnus' omega pheromones were not strong as earlier anymore but strong enough to attract other Alphas and omegas.They knew that they had to remove those two from the shop but they just didn't know how to do that.

Alec was still hugging Magnus so tightly and Magnus also didn't wanted be parted from the strong man. Magnus was a pretty strong man himself but he felt secured in this Alpha's arms.

"Alec.. Shall we go inside with Magnus. It is not safe in here"

Izzy tried to talk as slowly as she could because she knew Alphas get really violent when someone tries to take away their omegas. Alec just growled at her and hugged Magnus tighter. If Alec hugged Magnus any tighter Clary was sure that Magnus was going to pass out because of lack of oxygen. Alec was literally squeezing Magnus. Magnus was finally stable.

He just looked at his Alphas' face saw the most beautiful man in the world. Raven hair, sharp facial feathers, pink lips and hazel eyes full of fear?? WHAT? Was this alpha afraid of him. Alphas' fear in his eyes was like a slap in Magnus face and he finally came back to the real world.

"Umm.. You know you can let me go now"

Magnus pushed alpha and tried to get away from him. Alec was still studying Magnus' beautiful face when Magnus pushed him away. He was scared AF but he just didn't wanted to let Omega go away. But when the omega was looking at him with disgust he just released his hands and got up.

Well their first meeting didn't go as smooth as mentioned in fairy tales. Magnus was looking at Alec with disgust and Alec was looking at Magnus with fear. Atmosphere in the shop was getting colder and colder as those two didn't talk but was just looking at them.

"Alec. This is famous Magnus Bane. My boss and Magnus this is my big brother Alec" Izzy interrupted as she could not bare the silence between them anymore.

Even though Izzy introduced each other ,both Alec and Magnus didn't say much to each other. They were embarrassed of what happened earlier.

Izzy and Alec left afterwards and Magnus decided to call it a day after everything happened. That night neither Magnus nor Alec could sleep. Their mind were filled with their better half. Magnus' beautiful green and gold eyes, pink lips were driving Alec crazy. This was the first time he ever spent a night think about someone else other than his adopted brother, Jace. Alec had a crush for Jace since he was 12. On the other hand Magnus was rolling all over his cold bed . He just couldn't forget the dark tall handsome he met today. He even drank some sleeping pills. Even though Catarina advised him not increase the dosage of sleeping pills he drank as twice as he was recommended to take. After bitch Camile's (Cat and Ragnor's word) incident he couldn't sleep much. But he was getting better slowly. Now here comes Alexander Lightwood to mess his sleep.

Magnus was drawing some sketches for upcoming spring fashion show when he felt Alec's strong sandalwood scent. And Alec was the least thing he expected that day.

"Magnus? Why are you sniffing like a dog? "

"Dog???? Seriously biscuit. Don't forget that I'm your boss."

"And you know that you can't even make a coffee without me "Clary laughed.

"He is here." Magnus mumbled.

"He? Who? Wait .. You mean Izzy's brother"

"Yeah"

"then what the heck are you doing here??? Get up Magnus .. Go and meet him. Come on "

"But biscuit..."

"No buts Magnus. Go and catch your man "

Clary kicked Magnus out from his own office. 'I should really consider about finding another assistant ' Magnus thought but he was really fond of this tiny girl with a big personality.