Chapter 6

That day morning

    "Alec, what the heck is going on with you and Magnus?" Izzy was too angry with her brother.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Nothing you say. Then do you know that Magnus has an appointment with the doctor today? Why are you even here with us? Don't you know that Magnus needs you more than ever?" Izzy raised her voice. She couldn't believe how dumb her older brother is.

"Izzy calm down please. And Alec is that true? Man what is wrong? . Clary told
Me that Magnus is always upset. She told me that she would kill you by her own bare hands if you hurt Magnus. " Jace looked at his friend.

"I didn't know Magnus had an appointment today. He doesn't tell anything anymore. He even went on shopping for blueberry yesterday with Catarina. I know it is my fault. I was afraid about having a baby at 22. But now when I'm ready Magnus doesn't talk with me. He avoids me all the time. He doesn't even sleep in the same room as me. He sleeps in guest room. " Alec felt he might burst into tears at anytime.

"Guest room???" Izzy gasped

"Did you try talking to Magnus?" Jace put his hand on Alec's shoulder. Alec didn't looked at them.

"Look at him. This idiot didn't even tried to talk with Magnus. You know what ? I'm done. Get your ass back to your home and talk with Magnus right now. If you hurt Magnus or my nephew anymore you will have to face me Alec" Izzy stormed out and slammed the door.

        Alec was waiting for a chance. He tried to approach Magnus few times but Magnus didn't looked at him and ignored him. Alec saw Magnus was eating blueberry sundae. He found his share in refrigerator. Alec felt a pang in his heart.

'How stupid of me. After what I have done to Magnus,  he still cares about me.' Alec gathered all his courage and went to talk with Magnus.

"Did you had an appointment with the doctor today?"

"Yes"

"why didn't you tell me about it? "

"Why should of I?"

"Magnus, can you please look at me?"

Alec pleaded as Magnus was not looking at him. He couldn't bare it.Magnus finally stopped watching TV and looked at Alec.

"I know I was acting like a bastard. Magnus I thought I was not ready for a baby. I just... I didn't think about you or blueberry. I'm so sorry.....I was so selfish. I thought only about myself. I'm sorry for hurting  you so much." Alec was crying. "I'm sorry Magnus. Please forgive me. I'm such an idiot. I...I .." Alec couldn't talk anymore. He wanted to hug Magnus and feel his baby but he was afraid Magnus would push him.

           Magnus looked at Alec without saying anything. There was a lot going on his mind. This is not what  he expected to hear from Alec. He was ready to get abandoned by Alec. He was ready to let Alpha go and face the future alone.
Alec's sudden confession let him speechless. He wasn't sure if he heard clearly. Magnus shook his head to see if he was dreaming. If it was, that was going to be the most beautiful dream in his life.

"Magnus, baby please say something. Blame me, hit me, please do anything" Alec grabbed Magnus's wrists and cried.

"I..I'm .. I thought you were going to break up with me." Magnus managed to say.

"Nononononoo NO Magnus never. I want to raise our child with you and spend rest of my life with you" Alec hugged Magnus carefully.

         He was afraid to hurt their blueberry. He missed Magnus's warmth so much. Alec cursed himself for treating Magnus badly and staying away from Magnus. Magnus's and blueberry's warmth was the only think Alec could feel at the moment. Why did he even got worried about raising blueberry with Magnus. His life never felt this complete before. Magnus hesitated at first but then returned the hug tightly . He couldn't hide his tears and before he knew he was crying. They cried and smiled till the morning. Both of their eyes were red by the morning.