Chapter 3

After the kiss Alec and Magnus felt that what they had between them got more stronger , beautiful and more meaningful . But that night was about to end and they had to part . Both of them were breathless when Magnus broke the kiss after like hours . They just rested their foreheads on each other's and stood there breathing the same air as their significant other. Neither of them wanted to stay away from each other's warmth. Even thinking about it broke their heart.

Alec somehow managed to take Magnus back to his loft and in return he got another slow and burning kiss from Magnus. Never in life Alec wanted to spend the night with a person as much as he wanted on that day. But both of them knew it was too early for it . And Alec wanted to wait till his Magnus believe him completely.

After their first date their relationship build up slowly but steadily. They went on few other dates. One time they even went on a double date with Clary and Jace.But in the middle of the date Jace and Clary vanished into thin air so Alec and Magnus decided to spend their day in their own way. God knows how clary and Jace ended together. When Magnus asked about Jace , Clary's answer was "well he is handsome . Why not go for it when you have time?"

"Magnus. Did you drink your medicine?"

"What medicine? If you are talking about cocktails then yes I did" Magnus grinned.

"Seriously Magnus. Medicine for your heat.... You have 4 meetings today. I don't anyone to go crazy because of your pheromones. "

Clary just stood in front of Magnus with her hand on her waist. She may be a head shorter than Magnus but she could get really violent when she wanted to. Looking at her expressions Magnus knew that red head was not joking.

"Okay, okay biscuit. I'll drink it . But first can you bring me my schedule?"

Bob Magnus kissed Clary's cheek and went away. He was having a shitty day. 4 meetings,complains from his clients and his heat was on the way . Only thing made him get going was knowing that Alec was gonna visit him that day. How ever taking medicine slipped his mind and he just got lost in his busy schedule.

Magnus didn't answer Alec's call or messages. He was really worried about Magnus He even called Clary.Clary said that Magnus left few hours ago. Now his worry was turning into a fear. What if something happened to Magnus?? Alec decided to go to Magnus's loft and check. After half an hour he was in front on Magnus's front door. He pressed the buzzer few times. No answer. Then Alec opened the door using the spare key he got from Magnus last week. At the exact moment he entered the loft, a real strong omega scent filled his nostrils
making him dizzy.

"Magnus " Alec shouted. 'By the Angel, Magnus is in heat' Alec cursed himself for not taking care his omega properly.

"Magnus, baby , please where are you??"

Alec shouted again. Silence in the loft was killing him. He heard a whimper from Magnus's room. He hesitated for a moment but he couldn't let his omega be in pain. He went to the bedroom and saw the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his entire life. Magnus was laying on the bed. Magnus's black robe was all over the place showing most of his beautiful caramel skin leaving so little to imagine. Magnus's hair spread over the pillow and some of his hair stuck to the forehead. Magnus was touching and fingering himself trying to find any kind of relief .

"Alec..Alexander..." Magnus whined.

Magnus's whimper brought Alec back to reality. It was not the time to admire his lover. His Magnus was in pain. Alec went Magnus's side and sat beside him and slowly brushed Magnus's cheeks.

"Baby.. I'm here..." Alec managed to say. He himself was a mess. His alpha was this close to lose control and mark his omega and fuck him senseless.