Chapter 4

B 'To him I'm nothing but a slut. He is just like other Alphas' Magnus sighed. Most of Alphas considered omegas as sluts or sex toys. They kept Omegas only because of sexual desires. Alphas usually ends up marrying Alphas or betas to make their blood lines strong. Alec not even seeing his face before going to the bathroom broke Magnus's heart into pieces .

             Magnus had to take a wash. He was sweating and Alec's and his cum were all over his body. But he was tired and well he was sad. His heart was beyond repair.

'Why did I show him my weak side. Why did I beg him to have sex with me. Stupid me' 

         Magnus had had lots of lovers in his life. Alphas,betas and omegas. But they came to him only because he was a powerful omega with beauty and money. No one loved him for who he is. He innocently hoped that this lightwood boy wouldn't break his heart. But He was wrong all along.  He didn't even knew that he was tearing up. He tried so hard not to make a sound so that Alpha in the bathroom wouldn't hear anything. What if the alpha gets angry and punish him for hoping more than sex from the Alpha.

"Um .. Are you going home?"

        Alec flinched when Magnus asked that question. He knew what Magnus meant. Magnus thought that Alec was gonna leave him.

"Yeah I should go. It is already midnight"

          Alec wanted to tease Magnus and he went to the bathroom even without looking at Magnus. He wanted to prepare a relaxing bath for Magnus. He knew Magnus was exhausted and he wanted to spoil his omega who was not very used to getting spoiled.

            He prepared a bubble bath which smelt like an English rose garden . It was good for stress, muscle soreness and exhaustion. When Alec went back to the bedroom Magnus was in the opposite side of the bed. He couldn't see Magnus's face. But he saw that Magnus was slightly shaking.

"Magnus" Alec called. Magnus stopped shaking but didn't answer back.

"Baby.. What's wrong?"

          Alec went to Magnus's side. His eyes were closed tightly. God. There was a trail of tears on his face. Alec made him cry twice .

'I'm such an insensitive bastard' Alec cursed.

         He forgot that Omegas become extremely sensitive during their heat. On the other hand betas and alphas were oblivious to omegas feelings. Magnus didn't answer yet.

               Magnus was trying act like he was sleeping. Alec just places one arm around Magnus's back and other arm around the bend oh his knees and carried him. Alec pulled Magnus close to his chest.

"What are you doing Alpha?"

'Not Alexander but alpha ' Alec had really hurt Magnus this time.

"Carrying my baby to the bathroom so he can relax in a warm bath and clean up" Alec pressed a kiss on Magnus's temple. Magnus tried to get down.

"Stay still" Alec commanded.

"I can clean myself. You don't have to do anything. It is not Alpha's job to take care of us , omegas. And I'm a man myself. Looks like you have forgot it" Magnus's face was turning red because of anger.

"Of course I know you are an one handsome and sexy man. What do you expect me to think after seeing that cute,pink member in between your legs??"

        Alec smiled at Magnus even though he was frowning. Alec placed Magnus carefully in the large marble bath tub and then he entered. He wrapped his arms around Magnus's chest and pulled him close to him. Magnus's back on Alec's chest.