Chapter 2

Alec was talking with Izzy when Magnus saw Alec. There was a blonde next to them. 'Must be their adopted brother '. Magnus thought. Izzy had told Magnus about her brothers. Izzy was a real beauty and she had such a good fashion sense. Her love for Magnus' creations made them very good friends. Even before Magnus could enter the showroom Alec looked at where Magnus was. Magnus just didn't know what to do. So he just went where three siblings were .

"Magnus, I thought you were busy" Izzy smirked. She was just too excited about Alec and Magnus.

"Yes.. No.. I mean no. I'm not busy"

Magnus was stuttering like a teenage girl who was in love. He could see A hint of smile on Alec's face.

"Hello Alexander, and hello you must be Jace. Izzy told me about you. You are as handsome as she mentioned but not as handsome as Alexander. "

Magnus didn't realized what he said until he saw that Alec was turning red. 'me and my damned mouth .. Shit I just flirted with my Alpha' Magnus cursed .

Alec just couldn't believe what he heard . Magnus just told that he is more handsome than Jace. Jace, the most famous football player in whole university and Jace who was famous for his angelic look .

"Um... Thank you?" Jace frowned. He was clearly disappointed while Alec was blushing.

"Magnus, actually Alec is here to talk with you. He said he has something to say " Izzy grinned as if she knew Alec's plan .

"Okay, what do you have to ask Alexander?" Magnus looked at Alec.

"Um.. Can we talk alone?"

"Sure. Let's go to my office. And Izzy can you check Clary's sketches? " Magnus went to his office with Alec. Clary went to see Izzy as she saw Magnus and Alec.

" please sit down. would you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea?" Magnus looked at Alec who was studying Magnus' office.

"No I'm fine"

" okay then. So Alexander . What did you want to tell? "

"Um.. Actually I know this is too sudden. But.. Um.. You know.. Well .. If you don't mind ... Would like to go on a date with me? " Alec blurted out.

Magnus didn't wanted to admit but he was over excited. He had a date with Alexander. Alec wouldn't be there till 7 but Magnus was ready by 5. Then he decided to double check his makeup, hair style and outfit . Again he was done by 6.30. Next 30 minutes were going to the longest 30mintues of his life. 30mins turned into 45 mins, 1 hour then one and half hours. By that time Magnus was sure that Alec wouldn't come and he was about to change his outfit when he heard a knock.

"I'm so sorry. Jace wanted me . He is really good at getting into problems." Alec was out of breath and sweating. So he ran to Magnus' loft?? Magnus's heart warmed so much for his Alpha. Even though Magnus didn't believe in other Alphas, after meeting Alec for few times he knew that Alec was different than others.

" It's okay. So shall we get going now. We don't want to miss our dinner now. Do we? "

Magnus smiled at Alec. Both of them looked into each other's eyes for few minutes like they were lost in each other's eyes. Each other's presence were so comforting. Their rich, exotic sandalwood scent started getting stronger.

"You look breathtaking" Alec blurted out. Alec was a man with few word but he always managed to surprise Magnus whenever he talked. Magnus was dumbfounded.

"Oh, thank you , my dear. You too look divine Alexander"

Magnus managed to say. Alec just smiled at him and slowly took Magnus' hand. He looked at Magnus as he was asking for permission. Magnus just nodded and Alec escorted him to Alec's car.

"Oh that is a beauty you have there. I didn't know you were into cars." Magnus was amazed by Alec' sport car.

"Thank you" Alec blushed . Alec took Magnus to a not so fancy restaurant. But the atmosphere of the restaurant was calm and comforting. Just like Alec. Magnus thought. Both of them enjoyed their main course and talked about each other. Such as how Magnus started BÀNE line, how is Alec' uni life going so far and Alec talked about his siblings so dearly.

Omega's heart was warming up for his Alpha. Both of them felt that the wall they built around their hearts were crumbling down . After there dinner neither of wanted to go back to their houses. They just craved for each other's presence.

Since neither of them wanted to go back they decided to go for a walk. It was a cold but a beautiful winter night. They walked aimlessly admiring everything they see. By now Alec was a bit confident and took Magnus' hand. Magnus' hand was warm and soft unlike his calloused hand. He felt ashamed but then Magnus just squeezed his hand tightly and drew small circles in his hand with his delicate. Alec' s heart was beating so fast . He was afraid that Magnus could hear his Heat beat. But what he didn't know was Magnus himself had the same problem.

Alec thanked all the gods in the world for making this beautiful and perfect man, his significant other.

"Magnus what do you feel about us being a fated pair?" Alec collected all the courage he had and asked.

"Honestly , I don't know. Till I see you I thought fated pairs were nothing but myths. But I'm thankful that you are my Alpha."

"Well.. Me too. but ..." "But?" Magnus encouraged Alec. "don't you think that I'm not enough for you. You are so beautiful, and perfect in every possible way. And I'm just a gloomy and salty all the time ."

"Alexander" Magnus stopped walking and looked at Alec.

" You are just too perfect the way you are. Too bad you can't see what I see in you. The most handsome man is in front of me. Don't ever think you are not enough for me. You are more than enough for me Alexander" Alec just looked at Magnus. ' This man says I'm more than enough for him.' Alec didn't tell anything. He was just standing there looking into Magnus' eyes.

Nothing mattered at that moment. Only thing mattered at that time was Magnus. Only thing he could see was Magnus, only sound he heard was his omega's heartbeat. Alec slowly cupped Magnus face and brushed his cheeks with his finger. Magnus' eyes were full of affection and he saw a hint of love in his Omegas' eyes. His pink lips looked so kissable. Alec didn't think twice. He just pressed a soft kiss on Magnus's lips. Magnus's lips fitted perfectly against his lips. Magnus was handmade by gods just for Alec. Magnus returned the kiss few seconds later. He let himself get lost in Alexander's warm lips. It was their first kiss. A kiss that warmed their hearts. And the first step of sealing their bond.