Chapter 5

"You may don't know but Valentine Morgenstern also holds 10% of Idris. For a
Long time he wanted to join the director board. If I decide to give up on my share, guess who is gonna pay anything to get his hands on my shares?. And I'm pretty sure Valentine is not someone Maryse wants in the director board." Magnus said while enjoying his drink elegantly.

"Wow. Being in your bad side is not a vey good thing. Is it?" Alec chuckled.

He was really surprised how strong Magnus is. Magnus may seem delicate under all those makeup. But he was one strong independent omega who could run the world.

"I'm so sorry Angel. was I too harsh?. I get pretty violent when someone tries to take what is mine " Magnus panicked.

Magnus could fight against the world for Alec but he didn't wanted Alec to hate him. He won't be surprised if Alec was angry , because it was Alec's properties they were talk about.

"By the Angel no Magnus. Letting someone unwanted get into the board is innocent compared to destroying someone's life" Alec tried to reassure Magnus.

"That may sounds innocent but trust me Angel, Valentine is not someone you need in your life. He is a lunatic who wants all his rivals to go bankrupt. And for that he may do anything. "

Alec looked at the businessman in front of him. Magnus maybe all cute and sexy with him but when he needed to Magnus could be a good businessman.

"Enough of business. All those business gonna give me a headache. You know , It was Jace who asked me to talk with you. Actually I didn't wanted to burden you with all these but I'm glad I listened to Jace." Alec smiled at Magnus brightly. He was happy how things were turning into.

"Oh, I should thank blondie then. Why don't we send him a cute duck statue. " Magnus giggled . He always made fun of Jace because of Jace's fear.

"Okay now you are being harsh" Alec laughed. He loved how his siblings and Magnus get along well.

"Oh , should I be insulted by that?" Magnus asked as he got up from the couch and climbed up to Alec's lap. Face to face.

"No I love that side of yours." Alec said as he guided his hands to Magnus's hips and made sure he was safe in that position.

"Any plans for our night?"

Magnus grabbed Alec's neck from behind and kissed him on the side of his neck. Soft moans skipped from Alec as Magnus slides his lips across Alec's neck while giving soft and aggressive kisses.

"Looks like you have some plans for us" Alec tilted his face and kissed Magnus's jawline and chin.

"Yeah lots of plans" Magnus smirked.

Alec tightened the grip around Magnus's waist and stood up. Magnus wrapped his legs around Alec's hips and pressed his whole body against Alec's. That little gesture made Alec feels like Magnus wanted Alec so bad as much as Alec wanted Magnus.

"Where are we going?" Magnus asked innocently and blinked at Alec.

"Where do you want us to go?" "Bedroom, kitchen or we can stay here"

"Bedroom , it is.." Said Alec and kissed Magnus hungrily. He could never get enough of those lips. While kissing Magnus ,removed both of their shirts. Alec stumbled twice on their way to the bedroom as Magnus was wiggling while removing their shirts. Alec laid Magnus carefully in the bed as if he was breakable.