Chapter 7

"So why are you grinning like that. You look creepy right now"

Clary said as Magnus was all smile that day.

"How can you call a man as beautiful as me a creep, biscuit. I'm just too happy today."

           Magnus hummed and started doing his paperwork . Clary was so happy for Magnus. She loved to see Happy Magnus all the time. For a month or two Magnus was nothing but gloomy.

"So did you guys make up?"

"Yep and and today I have a date with Alexander. I just can't wait till I go home"

       Clary rolled her eyes and went back to her work.

               Alec planned a romantic dinner for Magnus. He was so excited about this date. Finally they were back . He called Izzy and asked for help. She is the best when it comes to dates and fashion. She suggested a dinner at home. It felt like a good idea as Magnus was pregnant.

             Alec decorated their loft and prepared dinner for them. And when it was time for Magnus to come back he went to pick up Magnus from office.

"Soo where are we going today?"

"Not gonna tell"

"But I have to select my outfit"

"Let's Go with your most comfortable outfit"

"oh come on Alexander.."

"Not gonna fall for your puppy eyes this time"

         Alec kissed Magnus's lips softly. When they entered the loft, the sight in front Magnus surprised him. Alec had planned a candlelight dinner for them. Their fire place was filled with beautiful white candles. low lighting and harmonious music had created the right atmosphere.

"Let's go."

           Alec grabbed Magnus's hand and walked him to their balcony. Alec had placed scented candles here and there to up the romance ante. He had arranged tables and chairs so they can enjoy the view while they have their dinner. A coffee flask  and folded luxurious blankets were next to their chairs. Tables were decorated with small white candles.

"This is beautiful" Magnus looked at Alec dearly. His eyes were full of love.

"Thank you baby" Alec kissed Magnus's forehead.

"I put some cloths on the bed. Change into those while I bring out food."

"Okay"

             Magnus smiled at Alec brightly and went to his room. Alec was trying so hard for them. There might be some difficult situations waiting for them in the future. But if Alec was with him , he was sure he'll be able to do anything. Alec had put a warm wool sweater and a sweatpants for him.

          While Magnus was changing Alec brought the food he cooked. As an appetizer he prepared a simple creamed spinach soup which is recommended for pregnant people. Spicy clams with spaghetti as their main dish as he knew Magnus loved spicy foods and chocolate covered strawberries for their dessert.

Magnus looked at all the food

"you made all these??" He was surprised.

"Anything for you and our blueberry. Come let's eat."

            Alec pulled the chair for Magnus. Their date was amazing. They both apologized for what they did in last few months . They talked about blueberry and their future. Admired the scenery in front them and sometimes both of them didn't talk. It was a comfortable silence between them. Throughout the dinner Alec's eyes were on Magnus. He loved how Magnus enjoyed what he made and how Magnus went on and on about their blueberry

. " You are going to burn a hole in my face Alexander" Magnus giggled as Alec blushed.

"Um.. Sorry "

"No need to apologize Alexander. Today was amazing. Thank you for everything. "

           Magnus snuggled next to Alec. Alec had arranged chairs closer so they can share warm embraces when it was cold. Alec wrapped Magnus by a thick blanket and handed him a hot chocolate drink.

"It is so warm and comfy" Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder.

"It is" Alec kissed Magnus's temple.

           Alec knew it was the right moment. Right moment for the special occasion he only dreamed about. Alec got up and got a small box from his pocket. He kneeled in front of Magnus and opened the box.

             There was a beautiful platinum ring with a triple twist pattern. A blue sapphire in middle of with two diamonds. Magnus looked at Alec with wide eyes. He was truly surprised. Never in his life he imagined such a thing would happen to him.

" Baby when I first met I didn't thought that I would love you this much. I have no words to express how much I love you. You dedicated so much for me and our blueberry. "Alec placed his hand on Magnus's baby bump and looked into Magnus's eyes.

"Magnus, my beautiful man, my beautiful omega, father of my son  I want you in my life. I Want to spend the rest of my life with you...Magnus Bane will you...marry me,  Alexander Gideon Lightwood?"

             Alec was trembling. What if Magnus said no at the last moment. Magnus looked at Alec dearly. Magnus was speechless. He was just too happy. He felt even their blueberry was as happy as him.

"Yes Alexander yes, yes, YES" Magnus pulled Alec into a deep kiss. Alec was caught by surprise. But he returned the kiss quickly. He felt he was tearing up.

THE END