prologue

Everyone has that moment of bliss at a concert when it seems like a smile is on everyone's face. When you may or may not remember where you were or what song was playing, but you remember how you felt in that certain moment in time. That's when I saw her.

She stood to the side, engulfed in the flame coloured lights, which caught her delicate curves magically. The way her hips swayed in time with the beat of the drums was...intoxicating... Her dark chocolate curls cascaded over her shoulders and bounced whenever she moved. I felt my mouth drop inch after inch as she went back and forth - my eyes never left her for one second.

A moment of silence snapped me out of my trance as David Boyd called out into the hazy night, "This song goes out to all of the one night stands - all of the nameless people you've kissed...here's to many more!" And all at once, too many things started happening; dozens of average-looking guys went up to really hot girls and kissed them, the intro for "Tonight, You're Perfect" began, and the girl was making her way to the front of the crowd.

Her.

If I was going to make my move, I'd better do something quickly. I pushed past what felt like thousands of snogging couples and tripped on a few hundred empty cans of Bud Light and Red Bull until I was 10 feet away. At this time, the chorus was about to start and time stood still. It was nothing like how I felt only two songs before when I could care less about what was happening in my surroundings. In that moment, the colours were blindingly bright; the hues deeper, the saturation amplified to the highest degree. The smells a hundred times more intense; the sweaty bodies, the weed, the alcohol, even maple syrup from a pancake house nearby - offering early morning meals to late night truckers. And (if it was possible), she looked even more perfect than before.

Blue psychedelic lights slowly faded to purple and highlighted only the left side of her figure, making the darkness on her right look like her essence was apart of the shadows. The way she looked in this moment made me weak at the knees. Just as David sang, "I need something to believe, believe, believe in", it happened. She turned and finally met my eyes.

My legs began moving on their own, my pupils dilated, my pants grew tighter. There was a thin layer of perspiration on her forehead, making a few baby hairs stick. Her eyes were mesmerizingly beautiful; big, wide, brown things outlined with adventure and silver. Her focus shifted from my eyes to my mouth and I knew that my mission was successful.

I don't want to describe our kiss as something cliché and lame, because it was the complete opposite of that. The kiss made me understand why people believe in love at first sight, or what it felt like to have fireworks go off behind your eyes, or to fit into someone like a puzzle piece. The kiss made me believe that there is something called perfection and it's so much more than I could ever explain. I can't even begin to describe how good it felt to have my fingers tangled in her hair. I can't comprehend how amazing she tasted, or how wonderful her ass felt cupped in my hands as we deepened the kiss, or how turned on I got when she tugged on my hair or raked her nails up and down my back.

"Wow you crazy kids," David shouted once the song came to an end and everyone started laughing. She pulled away from the kiss slowly, almost as though she was trying to see if it was okay. I took the hint and relaxed my grip on her waist; but even though our mouths weren't touching, everything else was. She glanced down at our hips and laughed when she saw my dick protruding through my jeans. Immediately, I felt embarrassed - almost glad that it was so dark so she couldn't see my cheeks turn red. My moment of humiliation was over shortly because as soon as "Fall Into These Arms" started, she came closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her impossibly close. I couldn't lose her just yet.

"Sex is best when you're not in love," she mumbled along with New Politics. The words vibrated through my vertebrae and struck my heart unexpectedly. I had to make another split decision. I pushed her away from me and kissed her - hard, feeling her up and down, getting her excited and pulled away, leaving her hungry for more. She looked up at me with her enormous eyes and said, "Do you wanna go somewhere...private?"

~*~

hella intense am i right ladies

this is just the beginning i hope you all like it lol