10

“What do you want to talk about?” Michaela said, strolling over to me and grabbing my hand. Her top was a bit lopsided – probably from practically dragging Luke to the couch – as she started to kiss my knuckles.

Despite how amazing she was and how much I loved her, I couldn’t hide the fact that I was a little angry with her. Luke had just confessed to adoring her bones. She hadn’t even told me that she ever had a thing with Luke to begin with.

 As much as it pained me, I pulled away from her touch. I saw the hurt in her eyes but I also saw focus.

 She sat down at the foot of her bed as I stood in front of her.

 “Let’s talk about Luke,” I said, folding my arms across my chest – trying to hide my trembling hands.

 “What do you want to know?” She huffed, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

 “Everything. I want to know everything – from the beginning.”

 “That’s a long story, Mike,” she sighed, “I don’t know if you’d want to hear it all…”

 “Michaela, please,” I pleaded. “I just want to know the truth. I feel like…like we’re just strangers who know each other pretty well.” I waited for her to respond before adding, “I don’t want to be strangers again. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

 “Michael, I –“

 “I love you,” I blurted out suddenly. “I’m sorry, I know that you just got the most heartfelt, sincere confession from Luke. But I’m not drunk. I love you – no bullshit.” It was true. I did love her. It was as simple and as complicated as that.

 I saw her mind working like gears behind her eyes as she tried to form an answer.

 I felt tears sting behind my eyes as I stood in front of her waiting for her to respond. The wait was agonizing – there was no hiding my shaking hands now. My temples were throbbing so loudly that I nearly missed the sound of her sobs.

 “Will you please tell me something?” I whispered, crouching down to her level.

 She took a deep, shaky, breath to steady her crying, “I met Luke in my Music Theory class at NYU a little over two years ago…we were about to have our final exam so Luke, a few other classmates, and I all came to my place to study a few days before the test. We had a little bit to drink – okay, maybe a little too much to drink – and Luke stayed over.

 “We ended up sleeping together, and we kind of kept sleeping together…” she said, letting her head hang down like she was ashamed of her past actions. It’s not unheard-of - I’ve slept with girls before and there shouldn’t be any shame in hooking up with a friend. “And then Riley came in. We’d been friends forever, since, like, 10th grade. He was originally just visiting from Maine but then we started seeing each other and Luke got mad because we stopped hooking up, and the whole thing was a huge mess.” She ruffled her hair before sighing again.

 “This isn’t the first time that he’s come over like this, you know. Whenever he proclaims his ‘epic love’ for me, he’s usually drunk and out of his mind. I’ve never given in to him, Michael; you’ve got to believe me. I’ve always been loyal.” She was close to crying again and I lost control.

 I sat down on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head over and over and rocked her softly. “I believe you, baby.”

 “Michael, I love you so much, and I’m so sorry,” she choked out, “I don’t want things to turn out like last time, please don’t get mad and leave.”

 “Last time? You mean Riley? What happened?” I grabbed her hand and started kissing her knuckles, trying to get her to stop crying. But no matter how close I held her, no matter how many kisses I left on her soft skin, her sobs barely quieted. 

 “One night, Luke came over and Riley was here and he heard Luke’s speech-thing and got so pissed – especially because I let him spend the night. So I ended up telling Riley that Luke thought that I was Tori, but he didn’t really fall for it until Luke got in the bed with her. And even then, Riley didn’t believe me so he broke up with me.”

 “Shh, shh…” I whispered, kissing her head and hands again, “It’s okay, it’s all going to be okay, I believe you.”

 “Michael,” she whimpered after about 3 minutes of me hugging her tighter than I ever had. “Michael, you’re slobbering on my hands,” she started laughing.

 When she laughed, I laughed and then we almost fell on the ground just laughing together, oh god I love her so much.

 “This was a shitty night,” she grumbled, placing a hand on her stomach to steady her laughter.

 “Yeah,” I agreed, beginning to stand up. “It really was,” I reached a hand out to help her up.

 “What do you want to do now?”

 “Go back to sleep,” I yawned for the 10 billionth time that night.

 “But I’m not tired,” she whined, wrapping her arms around my waist. “Maybe we could do other things?” her voice dropping to a suggestive tone.

 “Mmhmm…like what?” I moaned, letting my hands fall down her back to cup her ass. She jumped a little at the sudden grip, but then let out a tiny giggle.

 “Let’s try something different,” she said, pushing me down and placing a hand on my growing erection.

 I always got really nervous whenever girls touched me like that – one time in the 7th grade, Cassidy Bravo tried to give me a blowjob during Science class and I peed on her.

 So when Michaela started palming my dick, I felt every square inch of my body turn red and my fingers get sweaty.

 Don’t pee, I thought to myself. Just don’t pee.

 “Jesus Christ, Mike, you’re sweating buckets,” she laughed.

 I was hyperventilating. This was terrifying. What if I accidentally peed on her? Would she realize that Luke was better than me? Would she stop being loyal? I just can’t pee, I just can’t.

 “Michael?” Michaela stopped grabbing at my now painful erection and pushed my back down on the bed. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to…I know you said you were tired.”

 “No, I’m fine,” I said, my voice putting my words to shame as they came out in shaky breaths.

 “You don’t sound or look fine,” Michaela countered. She was probably right. I could only imagine how awkward and sweaty I looked. She, on the other hand, looked amazing – as usual. Her curly hair was loose and everywhere, and her shirt was lopsided so it showed more of one breast than the other.

 “Just…just sit on me,” I said, panicking. It’s not like we hadn’t done things like this before – it was just different tonight for some reason.

 “You want me to sit on you?” Her eyes widened at the proposal.

 “Yeah, just sit on me and we’ll figure it out,” I whimpered as she carefully put her weight on my thighs. She was timid at first – probably because of the actions I had earlier.

 In no time, she was grinding on me and had me moaning her name; I let out quite a few embarrassing whines, but…

 Long story short: we figured it out.

~*~

LOL suprise bitches - bet u thought u had seen the last of me (for a while, at least)

"Michael and Chrissy"

"Harry and Taylor"

ok but how about some michael and michaela with a little bit of back story and embarrassment can i get a hell yeah

vote/comment ok thanks