1. Run

Sirens.

That's all the escaped convict could hear as he sprinted into the woods as fast as he could.

Louis Tomlinson never wanted this life. He never expected to become one of the most dangerous criminals in all of Doncaster.

Despite numerous encounters with the law, Louis never thought he deserved to rot in jail.

He knew he was a good person..

Who just made a lot of mistakes.

That's why he left.

He couldn't go back to prison..

No matter what.

As the police sirens approached closer, Louis ran faster than he ever had before; desperately looking for a place to hide.

He finally came across a lone house in the woods. He figured it would be the perfect place to hide-out for the night.

Louis ran up to the front door before crouching in front of it. He pulled out a lock-pick from his pocket and slowly unlocked it.

He tip-toed through the door, being careful to not be too loud.

He slowly arose from his crouched position, walking deeper into the dark house.

He instantly noticed the decorated interior and the stylish furnishings.

It was obvious someone had recently been living there.

Maybe they were on vacation?

Louis looked outside the window as he heard the loud sirens rush passed the house.

They didn't see him.

He was safe.. for now.

"Phew.." Louis turned his body from the window, letting out a huge sigh of relief as he examined the home more closely.

The criminal finally made his way into the kitchen, ransacking anything he could find.

"These people have nothing good!" Louis shouted in a hushed tone, making a large mess upon the floor.

Louis whipped his head when he heard a sudden jiggle at the front door.

Someone was coming in.

"Fuck." Louis began to panic.

He had to hide and fast.

Louis ran back into the living room, sprinting into a nearby closet. He closed the door behind him, waiting for the person to reveal themselves from the outside.

Finally a young man with long curly hair walked in. He was wearing a loose white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and worn brown boots, holding a grocery bag in each hand.

 He was wearing a loose white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and worn brown boots, holding a grocery bag in each hand

Louis couldn't help but admire the young man's stunning good looks as he watched him lay his keys upon the counter. He was probably the most beautiful man Louis had ever seen. He was tall and elegant like a gazelle. His perfectly quaffed hair would make anyone weak in the knees.

But Louis had more important things to worry about at the moment. He was currently hiding in this man's closet.

The curly-headed man started humming to himself as he skipped lightly into the kitchen, placing the grocery bags upon the counter.

Louis heard him mumble to himself as he walked into the kitchen.

"How did this mess get here?"

Louis knew he had to get out of there and fast.

Maybe the had cops left the area?

Louis peaked through the blinds of the closet, noticing the lad with the curly hair had started cleaning the kitchen floor.

He figured this was his chance to escape.

He slowly opened up the closet door, crouching down once again before attempting to sprint to the front door.

Louis stopped in his tracks when suddenly he heard a deep voice speak from behind him.

"W-Who are you?" The voice asked, shakily.

Louis slowly turned his body toward the voice, revealing the same long-haired beauty with a stunned expression.

"Um.." The criminal cleared his throat.

Louis had no choice but to take action.

He pulled a gun from his pocket, pointing it upward at the terrified young man.

"Don't move.." Louis demanded, holding the weapon tightly in his hand.