(Still) Day Four: Escape

Alec picked up Magnus, bridal style, and yelled with all his might. 

Alec: Let's go! 

Valentine: Not on my watch! 

Izzy used her whip, and smacked Valentine in the cheek sending him to unbearable pain. 

Valentine: AHHH! 

Izzy: Let's get out of here. 

Everyone was running for their life, and had to get to the upper deck of the ship in order to escape. 

Clary: We're almost there, come on. 

Everybody was almost at the exit of the ship, until Valentine had grabbed Alec by his back collar of his jacket, dropping Magnus, and with him struggling to break free. 

Valentine: Jonathon! 

Jace didn't turn around, but had to stop because his Parabati was in grave danger. 

Valentine: Come back to me, and I'll release him. 

Alec: Jace don't! 

Before Jace could do anything Magnus used his magic to knock Valentine out, and keep his Alexander safe. Unfortunately, that made his condition a whole lot worse which made Alec panic and rush to his side, and pick him up again. 

Alec: Don't you use your magic, unless if I'm here because you need my strength. 

Magnus: But-

Alec: Don't, I need you stay alive for me that's all. 

Everyone started to run again, but Valentine couldn't let them leave yet so he activated explosives and everyone soon collapse. Everyone had separated each other, and the flames and smoke was blocking everyone's sight to find each other. There was one person who wasn't on the deck, and it was Magnus. His body was away from Alec again, and now he was in water he tried to swim but he remembered that his death was coming close, and all of a sudden he was pulled from his jacket. He was hoping it was Alexander, but it wasn't....It was Valentine! 

Valentine: Don't think that I'm not finished with you. 

Valentine had a syringe in his hand, and stabbed it in his heart and extracted all of his blood. 

Valentine: Enjoy hell, you monster. 

Valentine pushed Magnus to the water, and let him drown.