Day Five: It's Too Cold

Cause it's too cold whoa 

For you here and now 

So let me hold whoa 

Both your hands in 

The holes of my sweater 

Magnus couldn't tell what time was it, and where everyone else was or where they had gone. He was dying, and he didn't have enough love or emotions to live. All he could do was let the water drag him down, until a gate opened all the way to hell so the portal could eat him. 

All I am is a man 

I want the world 

In my hands 

I hate the beach 

But I stand 

In California 

With my toes in the sand

He was remembering all of the years that he lived, 400 years...400 years that he lived, and yet he felt like it wasn't enough time, not enough time to live for he had another relationship but it wasn't going to be like any other relationship he had. He was in love with a Shadowhunter, and he thought he had started it off with a bad move. 

Use the sleeves in my sweater

Let's have an adventure 

Head in the clouds 

But my gravity centered 

Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours 

Me and my little high waisted shorts oh 

He didn't mean to though all he was trying to help, and yet he drove his Alexander into madness. Just the feeling of it made Magnus feel even more sick, and it made his drowning a whole lot worse. The cold water was crawling all over his skin, and it felt like he was actually having ice grow on his skin and freezing in a confined ice block. 

You know what I think about 

And what I think about 

One love, two mouths 

One love, one house 

No shirt, no blouse 

Just us, you find out 

Magnus kept sinking into the darkness of the sea, and he was trying to use all of his energy to keep himself alive but the weight of tiredness was pulling his eyes down, and was pleading him to sleep but his stubbornness woke him up like an alarm clock and opened his eyes barely.  

Nothing that I wouldn't 

Wanna tell you about, no 

The last person that Magnus wanted to see was him...

Asmodeus: Oh my poor son is dying. 

Magnus couldn't speak not only because he didn't want to, but he would let water rush in and reach to his lungs so he stayed silent. 

Asmodeous: Come with me my son, and together we will rule Edom together. 

Magnus had limped away from him by an inch, but it was enough for Asmodeus to get the message that he didn't want go with him. 

Asmodeous: Always the stubborn one, huh? 

Magnus tried to get away from him, but he was barely moving since he was so tired and he couldn't do nothing exactly.