(Still) Day Five: Wake Up!

Alec was carrying a pale and decaying Magnus, and he didn't know whether or not he was awake.

Alec: Magnus?

He tried checking for a sign to see if he was alive, but he didn't respond.

Alec: No...Magnus please wake up, wake up!

Magnus didn't open his eyes, but opened his mouth and whispered to Alec.

Magnus: Alexander...

Alec: Shh, don't speak you need to save your strength.

Magnus: I'm sorry...

Alec: No, I'm sorry I should've of........I should've of never pushed you like that I made you do this this all my fault.

Magnus: No it's mine, if I hadn't been so selfish-

Alec: Don't, please just don't...

Alec was holding on to him, and was not letting him go anywhere. Magnus started to rest his head on Alec's shoulder, but Alec didn't want to give up not now.

Alec: Don't you dare fall, please Magnus I need you.

Magnus: But I'm so tired...

Alec: But if you close your eyes, you may not wake up.

Magnus: A-Al-Al

Magnus tried to say Alexander's name, but he was too weak to do it.

Magnus: Alexander...

Alec: No....

Magnus was dead, and Alec was now sobbing he knew he shouldn't cry but he couldn't help it. He pushed Magnus away that it was too late to save his love...

Alec: Come back, please, come back...

Alec had thought of one thing, and he had to try this would be his last option.

Alec: Magnus, I love you.

He leaned down, and gave Magnus a passionate kiss. All of the emotions had spilled like a glass of water when it was tipped over. All the bitterness and anger went away, because instead of being angry of what Alec was losing he was so grateful for what he had. Even though he may never see him again, at least he knew that he was finally happy with who he was and what he stood for. Alec had remained his lips on his boyfriend's, and a miracle was added to the mixture of this moment. All of Alec's runes were glowing a heavenly gold, and the light had circled around the two men and the light was healing Magnus and bringing him back to the surface. When Alec had parted lips with Magnus he still wondered, was he still alive? The hopes in his eyes kept praying that Magnus was still alive, and that the Angels above had given him a second chance to prove that he can be his boyfriend. One that was capable to keep his composure together, no more pushing people away, and most importantly just having the moments that would spice up romance all around the atmosphere of everything that was ever known to any type of kind.

His wish....

Was granted

Magnus opened his eyes, and was breathing heavily just trying to grab every piece of air that there was.

Alec: Magnus, you're alive!

Magnus: Alexander?

Alec: Yes, it's me!

Magnus: What happened?

Alec: I thought you died for sure, then I kissed you, and then you were brought back to life with the runes.

Magnus: Wow.

Alec: Are you okay?

Magnus: You can't get rid of me that easily.

Alec: I'm just...I'm just glad you're okay.

Magnus: I'm so sorry that I didn't-

Alec: Shh, don't talk I just want you to rest.

Alec had picked Magnus up, and carried him all the way back to his apartment.

Magnus: Alexander, you know I could just walk by myself.

Alec: But I just want to carry you all the way back.

Color was brought back to Magnus' home, and Alec had put Magnus on his bed. The two men were now resting on the bed, and they were just holding hands. If you were to ask anything that Alec could ever wish, Alec would've wished that he could stay in this moment forever.

The End