Chapter 4

(✨Not Edited✨)

❉Part Two❉

An hour or so and a few beers later we were all a little tipsy. Some how between all that I convinced Nick to move to where the others where. So here we are now; Carly was moving the fire a bit, Paige and Blake where off to the side, Dalton was filming everyone with his camera, Nick and I were in our own little world just making out.

We were brought back to reality when Blake sprayed Dalton’s camera with beer. “Come on, man” He cleaned his camera and then proceeded to film Carly. “Hey, pretty Carly.”  It was pretty obvious that Dalton had a thing for Carly. Every one but Carly herself could see it. Dalton in the other hand knew Carly didn’t see him in a romantic way or probably ever will. I had once asked her what she thought of him. At first, she thought I was trying to get at him and went on to give me a whole lecture on how I was with Nick and that Dalton was his best friend. It took me a while to convince her that it was nothing like that. She finally told me she only saw him as a friend and that’s all.

I shook my head before asking Nick, “When do you think he’s going to give up?”

“I don’t know, but it’s Dalton we’re talking about. He can be pretty persistent when he wants to be.” He replies and takes a drink of his beer. “Hopefully it’s soon. He needs a girlfriend.”  I say looking at Dalton filming Carly some more. Nick just laughs.

Carly then stands and takes the camera from Dalton. “Give me that….oh, and the tables turn.” Carly then begins to film him while he’s telling her not to. She films him until he walks into one of the tents. I laugh a little before standing and heading over there. I grab Paige’s hand pulling her along.

“ Look how cute you look on camera, though. You look good.” Carly says. I push him down until he is sitting. “I think we might have to do make over.” Paige says as she holds a shirt up to him. “Oh hell yeah.” I say and grab a pair of Paige’s sunglasses. “ What do you think?” Paige asks about the blue shirt she held up. “ He looks like a smurf.”

We ended up dressing him up on a Yellow thin jacket, took his cap off, and placed the the sunglasses on his face. “Look at that. You look fabulous!” I said laughing along with the girls. Dalton just groaned which made me laugh more.

“Your coming out.” Carly told him holding the camera and heading outside the tent.

“I don’t know.”

“If you don’t, I will be so mad.” I knew he wouldn’t go out so I looked over at Paige and signaled her to help me out. Together we managed to push Dalton out of the tent so the guys could see him.

“He looks like Elton John, but more gay.” Blake said from his spot next to Nick. I made my way over to Nick and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck. “Hey.” I say to him and give him a little kiss. “Hey you.”

“Elton John is gay?” Dalton asks playing along.

I pull Nick’s hood back a little and then give him a full on kiss on the lips. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me to him. We forget about the other and continue to make out. I move a little so that I’m straddling his lap. I bring my hand to his chest and begin to rub up and down, as he puts his inside my shirt were my waist is not once breaking the kiss. “Oh yeah! That what talking about. Give me some more of that.” I pull my face away from Nick and look at Dalton who is behind me filming Nick and I.  Nick just continues to kiss my neck while I flip Dalton off and tell him to get lost.