Chapter 8

(◊ Not Edited ◊)

We all ran into the cinema  as the Bo guy kept firing at us. As we entered the cinema I almost tripped, but luckily Nick was there to catch me. He put his free arm around my waist pulling me along. Carly opened two double doors and we followed behind her into one of the showing rooms that was completely dark.

We went in some more and stopped in the middle of the aisle when the lights turned on and an old black and white movie, with a singing lady, began to play. I held on to Nick’s hand as all three of us looked around the room. There were wax people seated randomly  as if they were watching the movie.

This place just kept getting creepier and creepier. I didn’t even know what to think of this town anymore. I never expected any of this to happen. This town looked a little abandon, but I never thought it was full of dead people covered in wax. I guess not everything it what it looks like.

We heard Bo coming so Nick told us to blend in and hide. Carly and I went to go sit at some seats next to the wax people, while Nick went off to another direction to hide as well.

The door to the showing room opened and I knew it was Bo. He was quiet and I could only assume he was looking for us.

“I know you’re in here.” He said proving my suspicion.

Through the corner of my eye I could barely tell he was counting the wax people. I began to get scared. I grabbed onto Carly’s hand, who was sitting next to me, and she gave me a reassuring squeeze. He passed by us walking to the front of the room, pointing his gone randomly along the way.

He got to the front of the room and looked up at all the seats carefully. He then looked to where Carly and I were sitting. When he squinted his eyes, I knew he found us and we were screwed. He pointed the gun at as and I squeezed Carly”s hand tighter as she gasped a little.

“Nick!” Both of us yelled and ducked down just as Bo fired his gun and shot the wax person that was right behind Carly.

Nick then shot the crossbow at Bo hitting him on the arm making him fall to the ground. I stood up getting ready to run and grabbed Carly, who looked back to see the wax person that was behind her. When we got to the top of the aisle Nick was there waiting for us. He once again grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, just as Bo fired, again.

We made it back to the main area of the cinema.

“Go hide behind the counter. I got this.” He ordered both Carly and I.

We did what he said and I went behind the counter and ducked down, as Carly went behind the booth for the tickets. I peeked out a little to see what was happening when the showing room door opened. Bo walked out with his gun and gave a little creepy smirk when he saw Nick. Nick had the crossbow up and aiming at him. He shot it and it hit Bo in his upper left scapula. With that he was down.

I stood up and walked around the counter to stand by Nick, Carly followed. Nick had the crossbow ready to swing it if necessary. I was behind him holding on to his jacket as we slowly creeped closer to Bo. Nick bend down to drop the crossbow and grab the gun. He checked it but there was nothing.