1ST SHOT

HIS HANDS WRAPPED around the warm mug as he stared straight ahead at nothing at all. kore had disappeared before he woke up without a word or explanation and he'd been trying to get through to her but all he got was her voicemail the entire morning.

glancing at his watch to see how much time he had before he had to go in for work, he sighed. he was pulling out a bill for his coffee out of his wallet when he saw it. in his peripheral vision he caught a glance of a woman that looked like kore walk past on the other side of the street. he normally wouldn't have noticed, but there was an unusually low number of people out and she was wearing the sky blue sweater he'd gotten her a couple of weeks back.

but that wasn't what caught his attention.

she was walking hand in hand with a guy namjoon hadn't seen before, sporting a smile so huge that he could see it all the way across the street as the two leisurely strolled.

slamming the notes on the table, he all but ran out of the little coffee shop, barely remembering to grab his coat in his hurry. he stayed on his side of the street as he trailed the couple, pulling his phone out of his pocket. he dialed her number, pressing the device to his ear, eyes trained on the girl as she giggled at something the man said.

he watched her reach for her phone in her pocket and clearly read the contact name. then stared in heartbreak as she shoved it back in her pocket without a care. his grip on the phone tightened as he brought it away from his face, knuckles turning white at the action.

he stopped moving, only his gaze following the couple as they walked farther away from him. he felt reality hit him in one swift swing. kore manson was cheating on him.

☀☀☀

how's it?