HANGOVER

*body rolls to psy and snoop*
hello, beautiful butterflies! clearly this isn't an extra chapter but an author's note where the cast and i shall answer all your questions.

but before we start, i thought i might tell you a few random facts about this story you may or may not find interesting.

- in a bottle of tequila, there's an average of 17 shots, hence the number of chapters. an empty shot glass as the prologue, the actual shots as the chapters and the now empty bottle of tequila as the epilogue.

- this story was greatly inspired by bebe rexha's song, i don't wanna grow up. particularly, the second verse which is where the book title came from.

- namjoon and gisela weren't originally meant to end up together. when i first started writing this story, they were just meant to be really good friends who helped each other move on.

- in the first rough draft, kore was supposed to stay single to try and get namjoon back and then in another scrapped draft, she was meant to be unapologetic about her actions.

- isidora and kore weren't meant to be friends in the original idea, just people who sort of knew each other.

- isidora and yoongi were originally meant to already be in a relationship.

- there was a scene where namjoon caught kore red-handed but i took it out.

- eli and namjoon were meant to have a full on fist fight over kore at some point.

- gisela was meant to confront kore about sleeping with eli.

- gisela and eli were supposed to be engaged at first. oof can you imagine how bad the drama would've been?

i think that's about it.

now to this interview you all came here for. let's welcome our special guests, the cast of cheap tequila!

*all file in with awkward but bright smiles and take a seat*

toni: namjoon, you look shy, your cheeks are so red!

yoongi: that's because he is.

namjoon: *still blushing with his hands on his cheeks* i'm sorry, i just feel so self-conscious when there's a lot of attention on me.

gisela: isn't he just the cutest?

toni: *nods in agreement* yes, he is.

isidora: not when i'm in this room, he's not.

yoongi: are we going on one of your ego trips?

isidora: *brows raised, face daring* my what now?

yoongi: *with widened eyes* nothing.

toni: *laughs* okay, i think we should get to the interview. *looks at questions and pauses* should we start with the easy questions first then move on to the heavier ones?

kore: *wringing her hands* yes, please. if you don't mind.

*yoongi snorts but says nothing*

toni: okay then! since no one seems to have any objections. *sorts through questions* hmm, the first question is for isi. it's not really a question though but i'm sure it'll make you happy.

isidora: i'm ready.

toni: *chuckles* okay. so it says, you're hilarious, keep it up.

isidora: *places hand on her chest, big goofy smile on her face* aww! thank you! *looks to toni* is it a guy or girl?

toni: girl.