Chapter Fourteen: Daylight

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brilliant J.K Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Fanfiction. Enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfoy's Beach House – Maldives Island – 11:04 A.M.

"Why don't we go to the beach? I mean, we're in Maldives, aren't we suppose to enjoy the ocean and not the pool?" Draco asked as he watches Hermione emerge from the water.

Hermione wiped her face with her hand and wrinkled her nose; "But it's too hot out there, I don't want to end up being burned" she said.

"We have potions for that you know?"

Hermione rolled her eyes before hefting herself out of the water; "You can go, I wouldn't mind" she said as she walked towards one of the sun beds.

Draco smirked; "But it wouldn't be fun without you there"

Hermione plopped down and angled herself so she's facing the blonde man lounging on the other side; she grabbed her towel and began drying her arms. "Pray tell, why?"

Draco sat up and dangled his legs on the side; he leaned forward and braised his elbows on top his knees. "I think that question is rhetorical, aye?" he said while wiggling his brows suggestively.

Hermione's eyes widen as her cheeks began to blush; she threw the towel at Draco's face and averted her gaze, clearly flustered. "You're a pig!"

Draco laughed as he placed the towel on his lap.

"I'm not making out with you at the beach! That is so inappropriate!" Hermione shrieked.

"Aha! So that's the reason why you don't want to leave this place---so we can make out" Draco teased.

Hermione felt her face become redder so she shot up from her perch and began walking away without a word.

"Come on Granger! I'm only kidding!"

"Whatever Malfoy! Talk to me when your head is out of the gutter!"

Draco chuckled as he watches Hermione enter the house.

oOo

Malfoy Manor – Wiltshire, England – 8:01 A.M.

Theo was just dusting off the soot from his clothes when the fire place came to life again; he turned around and saw his friend emerging from the flames. "Blaise?"

Blaise stepped out of the grate and furrowed his brows; "Did Aunt Cissy owl you as well?" he asked.

Theo nodded; "Do you have any idea why?"

Blaise pointed his wand on his clothes and vanished the soot with one flick; "I also don't know, is it just us?"

"I think so"

Crack

Theo turned around and saw an elf standing a couple of steps away from him. The tiny creature curtseyed and bowed its head; "Mistress is waiting for you at the Sun Room, Mimi will take Masters there."

Blaise raised his brow as he walks towards his friend; "There's no better way to find out than the source, let's go" he said.

"Right" Theo said.

oOo

"Pansy? Are you here? Where are you?" Millicent asked frantically.

Pansy yanked her bathroom door open and peeked her head out; "Millie? Is everything alright?"