Chapter 4

Jason's POV

"Great, my abs officially gone now" I say to myself, standing in front of the mirror, running a hand over the bump. I've been pregnant for about four months now, seeing my abs slowly disappear with my stomach becoming rounder in its place and as soon as I found out I was having twins, my body decided my hunger and nausea were going come at with a vengeance which has just been some of joy of being pregnant.

I then crawled into bed, switching off the lights and stroking my bump as I closed my eyes and let myself drift off till I heard the window slide open, I quickly sat up seeing what I hoped to be a dream since Dick, clad in his Nightwing suit, was climbing through the window.

Once Dick was inside, he started walking towards the bed till he abruptly stopped, breath catching as he stared at me with wide eyes, I then realized that the blanket had slid down, exposing my bump.

"So, its true" Dick said, barely above a whisper, his eyes not leaving my stomach.

"Who the hell told you! Was it Tim?" I accused, pulling the blanket back up, wanting to get that stupid wide eyed look off Dick's face.

"No, it was Artemis" Dick revealed which pissed me off since I trusted her and she just decided to do what she thought was best for me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dick then asked, pulling me out of my angry thoughts.

I rolled my eyes "Oh I don't know Grayson, maybe because it doesn't mattered" I muttered, looking away.

"Jason, how does it not matter?" Dick asked, hearing the pleading tone in his voice as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Because you'll never care about me the way I care about you" I snapped, feeling tears wetting the comers of my eyes, I tried to wipe them away, instantly regretting my stupid kind of love confession to Dick.

Somehow Dick had then shifted closer and was thumbing away my tears, I jerked away from his touch but turned my head to see Dick giving me a warm smile as he cupped my cheek and said "What if I feel the same way about you, Little Wing."

My eyes bugged out since there was no way that Dick just said that, Dick chuckled then leaned in and kissed me, I froze for split second before wrapping my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, I blamed it on being pregnant and horny.

Once Dick pulled away, he asked, "Would you be more comfortable if we laid down?"

"Yeah" I agreed so we then shifted till we were laying on our sides, facing each other when Dick then asked, "May I?" reaching out to touch my stomach.

Giving a shaky nod, Dick tenderly rested his hand my stomach, looking down at it an awe, before asking, "How far along are you?"

"Almost four months" I answer, relaxing under Dick's touch as he soothingly stroked my belly, it felt weird at first having Dick touching my bump but it also felt right in a way too.

I actually started drifting off till Dick's calming voice asked, "So how's the baby doing?"

"The babies" I corrected which had Dick's jaw dropping and sputtering "B-babies, as in twins?"

Laughing at Dick's dumbfounded expression, I placed my hand over the one on my stomach and said, "Yep, we got a two for one."

Dick smiled before pulling me close or as close with my bump in way so my head resting on his chest as he continued with his caressing and buried his nose in my hair before mumbling "You smell really good, almost kind of milky."

I blushed "You don't smell bad yourself" I replied also getting a whiff of Dick's heady alpha scent which immediately wanted more of so I nuzzled his neck, getting another breath full his scent.

I was slowly drifting off again with Dick's feather light touches caressing my bump and his strong scent all around me now, Dick seemed to sense this since he pulled the blanket over us again and whispered, "Goodnight, Little Wing, love you."

So I decided to well myself drift with Dick's soothing heartbeat in my ear and to deal with the consequences of letting Dick stay in the morning.