Chapter 5

That morning, Artemis woke up still feeling guilty about telling Dick about the pregnancy behind Jason's back, all though she knew it was for the best, it still kept eating at her so she decided to ask the new smart Bizarro for some advice at breakfast that morning.

"Bizarro, do you think I did the right thing?" Artemis asked, sitting down at the table while the clone continued cooking..

"Yes Lady Artemis, I believe you did the right thing, telling Mr. Grayson about Jason's condition" he said joining the Amazon with breakfast hand.

The pair then started breakfast with Artemis just pushing her food around the plate till she asked, "Do you think Jason will hate me? I mean he'd been very adamant that he didn't want Dick knowing about the pregnancy."

Bizarro nodded in agreement, "That's true but I don't believe Jason will hate you especially if what I heard was true last night."

Artemis gave him a puzzled look, "What are you talking about, Bizarro?"

He chuckled, "Well last night, Mr. Grayson came over to speak with Jason and the pair talked it out. Which must have ended happily since Mr. Grayson is still upstairs sleeping in Jason's bed no less" he finished with a knowing smirk.

The Amazon's jaw dropped, "You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm very serious, Lady Artemis, in fact I believe they will be joining us shortly" Bizarro said with a smile.

When Dick slowly entered the land of waking, the first thing he noticed was a warm milky scent, he instantly wanted more of and a solid weight on his chest.

He just snuggled up with the warm whatever it was till he started remembering what happened the night before when he went to the warehouse Artemis told him was the Outlaws base of operations, after telling him Jason was......pregnant!

His eyes flew as he craned his neck down to see Jason still fast asleep which was also when he noticed his hand curled protectively over the omega's bump. He couldn't believe the omega was actually pregnant with his pups.

His pups Dick thought fondly, gently stroking the large swell causing Jason to start grumbling and shifting around till he lazily opened his eyes to then stare at Dick with wide shocked eyes.

"Good morning" Dick said smiling warmly to hopefully break ice and calm the omega down since Jason looked and sounded like he was trying not have a panic attack so Dick tried a different tactic and rested his forehead on Jason while out his pheromones and whispering, "It's okay Little Wing, relax, it's not good for the babies."

That seemed to calm Jason down since he nodded whispering, "O-okay" before closing his eye and focusing on taking deep breaths while Dick coached him through it. Once Jason got his breathing and heart rate back to normal, he opened his eyes, meeting Dick's bright blue eyes.

"There you are, you okay now?" Dick asked keeping his warm smile.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay now" Jason replied nodding, flush colouring cheeks due to what he thought was an embarrassing outburst.

"Good" Dick sighed, watching Jason's flustered expression and thinking he looked adorable which he would never say out loud knowing how Jason would react. Dick then wrapped his arms Jason and pressed a kiss to his forehead before saying, "You know you never really explained why you didn't tell about the babies."

Jason froze, burying his face in chest, feeling his cheeks burn even more till he took a deep breath and confessed, "I've wanting you since the first time I saw you flying at the circus."

Silence followed after that with Jason hearing Dick's heart speed up, making him feel even more embarrassed about his confession. Dick was shocked but grinned, pressing another kiss to the omega's forehead and asked "Jason, can you look at me?"

Jason squeezed his eyes tighter but opened them, seeing Dick's bright grin, who then cupped his cheek and kissed him, shifting so he was on his back with Jason tucked into his side, "So you telling when you fell in love with me" Dick asked with a cheeky grin.

Jason rolled eyes and pointedly ignored Dick's love comment, "My dad stole some tickets from an elderly couple and when I saw you flying you looked so free and happy. It was just an innocent crush then puberty hit and it became more" he coughed, blush lighting up his cheeks, "You know."

Dick nodded "So you've harbored a crush for me since you were kid and you never said anything."

"I was kind of surprised you never noticed, I mean Artemis thinks I'm pretty obvious with my affection" Jason mumbled, looking away "And Kori and Babs had your attention so I wouldn't expect you to notice a teen with a hopeless crush."

"Is that the reason why you didn't tell me you were pregnant" Dick asked while Jason cursed his detective skills but reluctantly nodded, "Yeah, I mean can you blame me for thinking you wouldn't want........"

"I wouldn't want, what?"

"Want to start a family with me" Jason mumbled, tears prickling from his eyes, blaming his pregnancy hormones he tried to keep them from shedding so Dick wouldn't notice. Expect the alpha seemed to be able to sense his distress and stroked his cheek saying, "Jason, I do want to start a family with you, I care about you so much."

The tears really starting flowing then as Jason buried his face in Dick's chest again and mumbled "Please, don't mess with me, Dick."

Dick rubbed his back, "I'm not Little Wing, believe me I'm not."

Jason raised his head, staring into Dick's vulnerable blue eyes then kissed him, muttering against his lips, "Okay."

The pair kept kissing till Jason's stomach decided to ruin the moment by growling, Dick laughed while Jason flushed deep red and growled, "Shut up, Dickie."

"Sorry Jay, it sounds like the pups want breakfast" Dick chuckled, giving Jason's belly a pat.

Jason rolled his eyes "Yeah they want us to stop confessing our undying love to each other" he finished with shy smirk.

The pair then got up with Dick finally noticing he was still in his Nightwing suit which had Jason throwing him a pair of sweats and a shirt. They walked downstairs into kitchen seeing Artemis and Bizarro with knowing smiles on their faces as they sipped their tea.

"Oh Jason, I see you finally decided to join and you have a guess. It would be pleasure if you join us Mr. Grayson " Bizarro greeted, faking surprise.

Dick and Jason both blushed with Jason looking anywhere but the table, unconsciously rubbing his belly while Dick let out a nervous chuckle, "Uh, yeah sure."

They then sat down as Bizarro set plates down them when he asked, "So Jason, I assume that you and Mr. Grayson have talked things out, correct."

"Y-yeah, we have" Jason mumbled, flush still bright on his cheeks, trying to eat his breakfast.

"That's great, I know Lady Artemis was worried that you would hate her for speaking with Richard" Bizarro said while said Amazon glared at the clone.

Jason was a bit surprised that Aremis would care what he thought so he spoke up, "I don't hate you, Artemis."

The Amazon's eyes widened in surprise before she schooled her features and said"I'm thankful to hear that, Little One."

"Little One? You let her call you Little One" Dick then asked with a laugh, breaking the awkward tension which caused the table to erupt with laughter expect Jason who glared, growling, "Shut up!"

Dick openly kissed his cheek, apologetically, saying "It's alright Little Wing, I find your little nicknames adorable."

Jason kept on grumbling and groaning, keeping an annoyed front while secretly thinking that maybe having Dick around wasn't going to be so bad.